page 43

The person says "I am Tony this is my helper Thanos we have some technology that can restore your friend's body" Lucy says "Please help him" Tony says "We will" Thanos removes the ground underneath Jack from the Earth they all leave. They arrive at a lab where Tony gets to work fixing Jack. Lucy waits for the results until Jack walks out of the lab his power is gone but he no longer has power it was all used to get rid of the battle damage. Tony says "I used the last of his power restoreing him to his old self as you can see his body is no longer destroyred it is fixed but his power is gone" Lucy says "You used his power to fix him and now he has no power left?" Tony says "Yes and No I injected Broly DNA into him so he should have some power" Lucy says "You failed  him you will pay for this!" Lucy murders both Tony and Thanos she hugs Jack and says "I love you please let me help you!" Jack says "I know that you love me" Lucy says "You do? Tell me when do you want the wedding to take place? What day? What world? What spot?" Jack says "There will not be a wedding for there is no need for one" Lucy says "Why is that Jack dear?" Jack says "I don't love you and there is someone else or something I have to do and that is kill John" John says "Is there someone esle is that why you don't love me?" Jack is about to say something but is cut off when someone says "Yes there is someone else and I am that someone" Lucy says "Who are you?"