*~2~*

I opened my eyes and was greeted by the bright rays of the sun coming in though the window. I rubbed my eyes and slung my feet over the bed and stood up only to fall hard on the ground. "Ow." I muttered standing back up. I regained my balance and headed for the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and realized I was wearing a Derby County shirt and no pants. Weird, but I slipped off my clothes and took a quick shower letting the warm water run down my body. I quickly jumped out and threw on some clothes. (Picture in media) then I slipped on the bracelet Niall gave me that has a half a soccer ball. He has the other half on what he calls a "manly" necklace.

I grabbed the rest of my things and walked out the front door to be greeted Niall. "Hey bestie ready to go?" He asked giving me a warm 'good morning' smile.

"More ready than I'll ever be." We linked arms and started singing as we made our way down the street.

We entered the school and walked together to 1st block. We took our seats in the back. Like usual. The teacher started roll call. After calling a few names she called Niall. "Niall Horan?" She asked.

"Here." He replied. She called more names.

"Kristin Tomlinson?"

"She moved last month." I said looking down. Kristin was my best friend along with Niall. But she moved to Alabama last month. I remember one time she came over and got stuck in the swing. So my dad came out and acted like superman and saved her. Another time we had a band and choir concert and he cheered so loud for the both of us. Especially when I had my singing solo and she had a clarinet solo.

"Memphis Williams?"I shook from my memory.

"Here." I wiped my eyes from the forming tears.

"Ok class we have to start..." I tuned the teacher out to think about what my mom had to tell us. I remember her this morning she had news to tell us when we got home. I have a volleyball game though so I'll be late.

-------
When the bell rang for the last class I met up with Niall at my locker. "Ello!" He greeted me. I opened my locker and pulled out my duffel bag with my uniform in it.

"You coming to the game?"

"Always! I will never miss one!" I smiled and tapped his nose. He squinted.

"You're the best."

"I know." He shrugged.

"Well I'll see you in the crowd then! I have to go get ready." I said waving to him and walking away.

After I changed I headed out to the court and took my position. I looked out into the crowd and locked eyes with Niall. He gave me a thumbs up. I knew this was gonna be a good game.

-------
After the game was done Niall and I walked home. I was still in my spandex shorts and my long sleeve jersey. My hair was still up in its ponytail with its ribbon in it. Niall put his arm around my shoulder as we walked. "You did great."

"Thanks. I'm exhausted." I said taking a big sigh. He walked out in front of me and stopped.

"Get on my back." He said. I didn't hesitate to jump on his back. He carried me piggy back style all the way home.

When we got home he put me down. "See ya tomorrow. Goodnight." He said kissing my forehead.

"Night." I said slipping inside the door and closing it.