37

"Sit still." I told Laynie. She was sitting on the counter in the sink. I was doing her hair in a cute braid. She wanted to look good for Louis.

"I can't!" She said.

"Well I'm done anyway." I finished French braiding it. She looked at in the mirror and awed. She hopped off the counter and went speeding into the living room. "What are you doing?" I asked her when I got in there. She was sitting up straight and perfect like someone who is proper.

"I'm being perfect." she said flashing me a smile. I sat next to her.

"Hate to break it to ya sis but no ones perfect."

"Yea huh." She said crossing her arms. "You said it yourself. You said Niall was perfect."

"Well that's what you call a figure of speech. Sorta. No ones perfect and no one will ever be perfect."

"Oh." She pouted.

"But I bet Uncle Louis thinks your perfect. You should ask him when he gets here." She nodded and slumped back on the sofa. I went up to go get ready. I went by Edens room and saw him punching the punching bag. "Hey what's up lil' bro?"

"Nothing just punching." I surged and walked by Baileys room. Niall was sitting in the small rocking chair rocking her back and forth. He sang softly to her. I smiled and went into my room and changed into some comfy clothes. I went back into Baileys room and heard Niall talking to her.

"Do you love your sister? I do." She laid there in silence. "She's the best." I giggled and he looked up at me. His face flushed a bright red.

"Well Niall your the best too." He smiled.

"And I guess I'm perfect."

"You heard us?!" I whisper yelled.

"Yep." I rolled my eyes and took Bailey from him and held her up. Niall kissed me softly on the cheek and held my hand as we walked out.

When we got into the living room, Niall sat on the couch and I snuggled up next to him with Bailey in my lap. Then the doorbell rang. I let Laynie get it and Eden came running down the stairs. Eden waited behind Laynie as she opened it. In came Kristin, Sara, Maci and Dawson. Then Harry. He came bounding in and went straight up to me. He drug Kristin behind him still holding her hand. He looked at Bailey and she looked up at him. She let out a squeal and stuck her hands in the air, signaling that she wanted to be held by him. He released Kristins hand and took Bailey instead. "See? This baby is stealing my man!" She said.

"Calm down! Don't you want me to be a good dad?" She rolled her eyes and plopped down on the couch next to me and Harry sat next to her. The Louis can in the living room followed by Liam. Louis had Laynie on his shoulders and she squealed in excitement. Liam looked a little sad.

"What's wrong?"

"Sophia went to see her family." He frowned.

"Aw don't worry!" He slightly smiled and went and sat next to Dawson. Eden came in with a plate of cookies.

----

We decided to watch a movie and it just ended. Harry was still playing around with Bailey. "Harry, hate to say this but it's her nap time." He frowned.

"Really?"

"Yes Harry really. Do want to but her down or me?"

"I will." He said. He took her upstairs. Louis and Laynie were playing around too but she had that tired look in her eyes. She'll just fall asleep on him soon. I looked over to Eden. He was sitting with Maci and Dawson. Maci was resting on Dawson's shoulder and Eden was resting on her shoulder. Sara, Kristin and Liam were talking about who knows what. Niall was doing just as I was, admiring our wonderful "family".

Harry came back down the stairs and just like I said Laynie was asleep on Louis' lap. "I guess it's nap time for everyone." I laughed. Surprisingly everyone nodded and yawned. I yawned too. "I might as well go and get some rest. Kristin and I have campus tour in tomorrow. You guys know where everything is and how to work it so make yourselves at home." I stood up from Niall and picked up Laynie. I took her in her room and went into mine and collapsed on the bed letting out a huge sigh. Niall appeared in the door way.

"Someone's tired." I nodded and crawled under the blankets. He crawled next to me. We sat like we used to when I couldn't sleep.

"Niall?" I said softly.

"Mmhmm."

"Do you really have to leave tomorrow?"

"Yea. But 4 months."

"Yea I know. Thanks."

"For what?"

"This Christmas."

"You got what you wanted."

"Yep. It's all I ever wanted."

Hey! Sorry crappy chapter but the next few should be good. Maybe. Idk I'm getting up to something really good so yea. Stick with me!