24

They continued there talking and messing about. All the girls were telling me to go so I did. I stood up carrying the pie and walked up to Niall. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around and I smashed it in his face and rubbed the pan all over his face. "Oops." I said innocently. I rushed back over to the girls and took a seat. Kristin pointed over to Niall. I looked over at him and he was sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. I went over to him and sat next to him. "What's wrong?"

"I thought I was special. I thought you loved me enough not to pie me." I rubbed his back. I knew he was just messing around like a child.

"Aww is whittle Niall sad that I got him back form our 3rd grade party?" I said in a baby voice. When we were in 3rd grade we had a class party and he pied me and I never got him back. He looked up me with an evil smirk. "Oh no." I tried to stand up before I could a cold substance hit my face and it smeared everywhere. Niall hit me with one of the extra pies. I screamed and fell back to the floor landing in his lap.

"Gotcha." He said. He leaned down and kissed me. The crowd started screaming and cheering. When we pulled away I just smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Don't mean to interrupt but we have one last song to sing!" Louis said. I got up off of him and went back to the girls.

When it was over we went back stage and met the boys. Niall ran and gave me a big hug. "Ew Niall your all sweaty!" I said pushing him off of me.

"Yea I should probably change." He said laughing and walking off into the dressing room.

After the show we all piled into a van and decided to go to Starbucks for "bonding" time. When we got there we ordered our drinks and took a seat in a big booth for all 8 of us. We chatted and played around. I started to feel very tired. Niall waved his hand in front of my face. "Finn? You still with us?" I snapped my head up.

"What? Oh um yea. Just a little tired that's all."

"But all you did was sit in a car for 3 hours." Harry said.

"I drove. And they took naps I didn't."

"And car rides make her really sleepy." Niall said.

"And throwing pies around is tiring." I said putting my head on the table. Suddenly a spoon flew through the air and hit me in the head. "Ow!" I sat up rubbing my head. "What the heck Lou?"

"Sorry I was aiming for Liam." Liam was sitting on the other side of me and Louis was sitting in front of me. I groaned and put my head back in the table.

"And I have to drive back tomorrow morning."

"Well come on we can go back to the hotel." Sophia said. We all climbed back into the the van and went back to the hotel.

The boys room was down the hall so they went there while us girls went into ours. I didn't even take off my clothes to put on PJs I just climbed into my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to people talking in the living room. I groggily climbed out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a white t shirt which was way to big for me. It had 'CRAZY MOFO' written across it. I was also wearing black sweat pants which were slipping off my hips. How did I get in these? I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair which was returning to its normal color.

I left the bathroom and went into the living room. Everyone including the boys were laid out on the couch. I pulled up the sweatpants and tied then securely around my waist and continued my walk to the couches. I stepped in front of the TV. "How did I get into these? They aren't even mine!" I said. Everyone looked at Niall.

"Well ya see I came to see you and you were asleep in your clothes form yesterday and I just put you in mine so you would be more comfortable." He gave me a small smile. I just shrugged and joined him on the couch. I put my legs over his and put my back on the armrest of the chair so I was sitting side ways. He gave me a quick kiss on the mouth. "How did I get so lucky?"

"What do you mean?"

"You. I'm lucky because I have you."

"Aww!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Too bad I have to leave today." He nodded.

"Speaking of which what time is it?" Liam asked. I pulled out my phone.

"10:30. Why?" His eyes grew wide.

"We have a recording session in 30 minutes and an interview!" All the boys jumped off the couch and raced to the door giving us hugs and kisses.

"Bye Niall. I'll see you when you get back." I said giving him and hug and kiss.

"Bye my Princess." He turned and ran out of the room.

"Now let's get ready for yours and Kristin's surprise interview!" Eleanor said. We all did a little squeal and went into the bathroom to get ready.