49

NIALLS POV
The guys dragged me into a groom store. There were suits everywhere and a small stage with dressing rooms. "Whoa lads! We haven't even thought about the wedding!" Louis slapped me. "Ow! What the heck was that for!" I shouted. He cracked up.

"To calm you down. Your mother a
Has everything under control." He said.

"Now get in there!" Harry said throwing me a tux and shoving me in the dressing room on the stage.

After I changed into about 4 suits I found the right one. It was a simple black one with a bow tie. Nothing was different but there was a royal blue folded handkerchief it the coat pocket. I walked out and got whistles and hoots from the boys. "Looking sexy!" They all yelled. I just laughed but then got serious.

"Is it really good? I don't want to look bad." They nodded their heads.

"Trust us. It's perfect. Now let us put on ours." Liam said. I went back and took off the suit and went to sit in one of the chairs. I didn't know who to make the best man so I choose Harry because Kristin was the maid of honor. Harry came out in a royal blue suit with a light blue tie and light blue handkerchief. The other boys were wearing the same except for the tie and handkerchief. Theirs was white. I smiled.

"They look great!" I said.

"And we even got a smaller suit for Eden and a small white bow tie for Tommo because Laynie insisted he be the ring bearer." Louis said laughing. I laughed too.

"I can tell this is gonna be the best thing ever!" I said. Everything was just a daze. I couldn't stop thinking about what Memphis might look like. How beautiful she will be. And one other thing that crossed my mind was what Harry was planning for the wedding.

Yes yes I know I know short! But I have to still fix the other chapters so I made this one just for Nialls point of view. Thanks for sticking with me! Love YALL!!