36

Soft whimpers from Baileys room. I sat up to go get her but Niall pulled me back down on the soft bed. "I got her baby." He kissed me on the forehead and stood up.

"Are you sure?" He turned to look at me from the door.

"Positive." I smiled and laid my head back down. I heard shuffling from Laynies room. I sat up and went through the closet and into her room. I hide behind the door to listen to her. She moved off the bed and climbed on the stage. She sat on the widow seat and looked out at the cold rainy night. She held onto her bear. I felt Niall put his arms on my waist. "Done. What are you doing?" He whispered.

"Shhh. Listen." I said as Laynie quietly spoke.

"Hey momma. I'm back. Well me and Grizzly. Im doing great. Sissy takes good care of us. And now Nialls here so it's like I have a dad again." I shed a few tears. I could tell she was too. "I really miss you momma. I wish you could be here but I know your up there playing with your sisters. Thanks for watching us. I love you." She sniffled and continued to stare out the window. I cried softly and watched as she did too. I couldn't hold it. I ran up to her and put my arms around her. She jumped a little bit hugged back. She cried into my shoulder.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you too." She said back. I pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"You don't realize how much that touched my heart. For a 10 year old that was amazing."

"Thanks."

"Do you do this every night?"

"Yes."

"Aw baby!" I hugged her once more. I wiped away her tears. She smiled.

"Can Uncle Louis come over tomorrow?" She asked. I laughed.

"Sure. But no staring at his butt." I said.

"Ugh fine." I giggled and she crawled back to bed.

"Night." I kissed her nose. I walked back into my room through the closet. I went and laid back on the bed and Niall pulled me close to him.

"Good night princess." He whispered in my ear.

"Good night Prince."

HEY! Yea I know it's short but I thought I should do something like this!!!! Hope u liked it!!!