23

HEY MY FRIENDS! Anyway I just wanted to say have you ever heard of foreshadowing? Well I use it a lot in this book! But this is where it really comes into play! I know I shouldn't tell you where I use it but I felt like I should! Thxs! And enjoy!
---------
I was super stoked! "That's so cool!" I squealed.

"Well sometimes being public is not the best thing." Eleanor said.

"Yea she's right. But if the fans really love the boys they'll support it." Sophia said smiling.

"Well I guess I should call Paul." Eleanor said.

"Paul?" Kristin asked.

"Oh that's right you haven't met their bodyguard yet." I said. "Hes really nice."

"But why do we need him?"

"Well if the fans know who we are we need someone to protect us."

"And being public means management might want to stage something dramatic for drama." Sophia joined in.

"Oh."

------
After about 6 hours we arrived at the hotel. We walked in and got a suite on the top floor.

When we got up there we claimed our rooms then met in the living room for the plan. "Ok so we go to the concert, and make sure they see us." Eleanor started. "Then after the concert we all go do something fun then say we have to leave that night."

"But I thought we were staying till they left and went back?" Kristin said. I slapped Her arm.

"Keep listening!" I said. Sophia and El just laughed.

"Anyway we "leave" and when they have their interview tomorrow we surprise them again! Well you guys do. This isn't our prank it's yours." Sophia continued.

"Oh ok that sounds better!" Kristin said.

-----
We walked inside of the arena and it was already filled with screaming girls. We went straight to our seats in the front row. When the music started all the boys came out on stage and did their little greeting. They started singing and after a while Harry started eyeing us. But he wasn't sure if it was or not. They started talking again and Louis was drinking water when Harry went to whisper something to him. Louis spit his water everywhere. "What?!"

"Look!" He said pointing to us. Louis squinted his eyes and tilted his head.

"I doubt it!" Harry shrugged and they continued singing but all the guys kept eyeing us.

"Ok I can't take it anymore!" Niall said after they sang Up All Night. All the boys looked at him. "Ok guys," he said referring to the audience. "It looks like we have look a likes of our girlfriends!" He pointed to us. We all looked at each other and gave each other evil smirks. "Can you ladies please come up here." We climbed on the stage and all the guys jaws dropped.

"I told you!" Harry screamed and they all came running over to us. We all hugged.

"What a surprise!" Liam said. "Look guys it's our girlfriends!"

"Aren't they cute looking like us? Hey is that my Hat?!" Niall said. I ducked behind Harry.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I said.

"It looks good on you babe."

"Thanks, love." I came up and stood next to him.

"Allow me to formally introduce Memphis or Finn. She is really sweet, I've known her since birth, she plays volleyball like a boss, is ok at football, and can sing like an angel." I gave him a cold glare.

"Don't you dare." I snarled.

"Who wants to hear her sing?!" He yelled into the mic. The crowd went crazy.

"Oh no no no."

"Please?" He said giving my the puppy face. I grabbed the mic.

"Fine. What should I sing?"

"Sing you favorite line from Titanium. You sing it perfectly."

"Whatever." I quickly sang it. "I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium." The crowd went crazy and Niall gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Now let me introduce Kristin. My girlfriend." Harry said walking up with Kristin. "I haven't know her to long but she is truly the best. She tells amazing jokes just like me, used to live in Ireland, was Nialls and Finns best friend, is a boss on the Clarinet, she's wearing my flannel, and hey! Is the my watch?" Kristin laughed and nodded. "And as I was saying a great conversationalist, she's a softy for pick up lines," he said while winking. "and her nick name is..."

"Don't you dare." She hissed.

"Mrs. Squidward." The crowd laughed and screamed. Apparently Liam and Louis have never heard any of us call her that because they fell on the stage laughing. Kristin turned a bright red. Then Niall came to the rescue.

"Ok anyway, why don't you girl go chill out over there." He pointed to a little prop or what ever for use to sit on. "We have a show to finish." As we walked off I slapped Harry in the arm.

As we sat for the rest of the show the boys started talking and messing around again when someone tapped on my shoulder. (A/N: yes I'm about to bring him into this ;)) I turned around to see their drummer, Josh. "Hey!" I said giving him a quick hug.

"Hey! Wanna do us a favor?"

"Like what?" His sweet smile turned into a devilish grin. He pulled out 4 pies. "Ok." I smiled and handed each girl a pie. "One at a time ok?" They all nodded and Eleanor went first.

She slowly approached Louis and when we wasn't paying attention reached around his head and smashed it right in his face. He snapped around wiping some of the pie off. Eleanor stood there laughing her head off. The crowd just laughed. Louis took off after her and she started running till she ran into Liam. He grabbed her and held her so she couldn't move. She smuggled but stopped when she realized what Louis was about to do next. He scooped some of the pie from his face and held it in his hand stepping ever so slowly to her. "No no. Lou." She said. He took the pie and rubbed it all over her face. It was smeared from one ear to the next covering her face like a mask. Liam released her and Louis grabbed a towel. She came rushing to us and we have her a towel and the boys continued talking. So Sophia stood up and strolled over to Liam. The crowd started screaming and pointing. He turned around and Sophia smashed the pie into his face. He just stood there.

"Are you not gonna get me back?" She asked while laughing.

"No. I'm to sweet too." He grabbed the towel and wiped his face and Sophia walked back over.

"I got lucky." She said smiling. We all giggled and Kristin stood up.

"Wish me luck!" She said. She walked off towards Harry. Harry spun around to face her and she hide the pie behind her back.

"Hey!" He greeted her.

"Hey Harry! Mind if I uh get a kiss?"

"Nope." He leaned in closing his eyes and she took out the pie and he ran right into it. He came up from leaning in and grabbed Kristin as she tried to run away. He spun her around and rubbed the side of his face all over hers. She was covered in the pie when he was done. He then took his finger and took some off her face and licked his finger. "Mmm. What is this? It tastes great!" Kristin just shrugged and came back over to us.

"Finn is to amazing!" Niall said.

"Why is that?" Louis asked.

"Because she hasn't pied me. I must be special." He said looking at me.

"Wouldn't bet on it babe." I mumbled.

A/N
Sorry I stopped there! I try to limit my chapters!