46

NIALLS POV
"Get up Niall! Niall! Niall! Get your arse up!" someone was yelling in my ear while jumping up and down on me. It was a girl. "Fine." She huffed. She climbed off of me and I kept my eyes shut tight. She moved around a little. I then felt something hit my face hard. "Get up lazy!" I opened my eyes to find a pillow laying on my face. I moved it and looked a my beautiful fiancée. I smiled. "Niall get up or I won't kiss you." She growled crossing her arms over her chest. I sat up.

"Your lying you can't resist my kisses." I smirked.

"Yes I can." She said standing her ground. I puckered my lips.

"I don't think you can." I stood up from the bed and slowly walked over her. She backed up till she was against the wall. She grabbed the duck tap next to her and put some over her mouth.

"Mhmhmhm." she mumbled. I pinned her on the wall.

"Are you sure you can?"

"Mhmmm." She nodded her head. I slowly pulled off the duck tap and she tried to cover her mouth but I had her hands pinned. I slowly leaned in and kissed her softly. I pulled away. "Dang it Niall!" She pouted. I smiled proudly and she pushed me away. "Get your bag packed. We are leaving after lunch." She said angrily. She went to get her suitcase and started filling it.

"Where are we going for lunch?"

"Nandos. I know you haven't been in a while so might as well." My eyes lit up.

"That's sounds amazing." She smiled and continued to pack.

"Niall?"

"Yea?"

"How are we gonna plan the wedding? I mean to me it sounds confusing."

"I don't know baby. We will figure it out along the way." She nodded.

-----
MEMPHIS' POV
"Bye Maura. Thanks for letting me stay!" I Said while hugging her.

"Your so welcome! Come back anytime!" I smiled at her and went to get into the car. Niall and his mom stood there and talked for a while. Then Niall got in the drivers side. He started the car and pulled out.

We pulled into Nandos and Niall handed me a hoodie and a pair of Ray Bans. I put them on and covered my head. He grabbed my hand and we slipped out of the car and into the restraunt. We took a seat in a booth. A lady who's about 40 came over to take our order. She had grayish hair and she was wearing a workers uniform. "What can I get you to drink?" She asked in a raspy voice.

"Water." I said.

"Same." Niall said. She nodded and walked off. I looked to the door and say a few teenage girls walk in.

"Um Niall, some girls just walked in." There was 4 of them and they were all about 16 or 17. He looked over there then put his head down. I did the same so they didn't see us. But that didn't happen. Niall looked up and there were the girls.

"Hey Niall. Can you sign this for us? We are big fans." The shortest one with blonde hair asked. Niall nodded and quickly signed the paper they had. The tallest had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. She batted her eyelashes at Niall and acted like I wasn't even here.

"Niall, are you really engaged?" She asked sweetly.

"Yep."

"That's to bad because I'm single." I started to feel the tears swell in my eyes. Niall turned to me and grabbed my hand.

"Nah I'm happy with my choice." He smiled.

"Ew." She huffed and walked away. The smallest stayed.

"I'm just gonna say I don't agree with her. She's just jealous that you have such a great fiancée. You guys are gonna have a happy life. I totally ship Memall." Aw we have a ship name! "By the way I'm Ally." Niall and I smiled.

"Well Ally thank you. You are a true fan and we love you." I said and She smiled. "Come here we need a picture." I took out my phone and we all smiled. "What's your Twitter name?"

"@Ally_is.cool." Niall and I went onto Twitter and looked it up.

"Ok and follow." I said.

"Done." Niall said.

"Thanks!" She squealed and ran out of the restraunt to her friends.

"What a nice girl." I said.

"Yep. Fans like her are the best fans."