27

I woke up. My eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. I was alone. Then a figured appeared from the darkness. "Finn? Finn!" It said running to me. It was Niall.

"Niall!" I Said embracing him in a hug. He held onto me tightly. His body shivered with fear.

"I've missed you." He whispered.

"Missed me?"

"Shhh! Keep your voice down they'll hear us!" He whisper yelled.

"Who?" He held onto me tighter.

"Don't worry about it. I'm here with you now." Suddenly I felt him being pulled away from me. I felt cold metal clasp around my wrist. We were being pulled from each other.

"Niall!" I screeched.

"Don't worry! I'll find you again! I love you!"

"Niall please don't leave me! Niall!"

I woke up in a cold sweat crying and screaming. I felt Someone put their arms around me. I tried to jerk away. "No no. Shh shh. It's me its me." Nialls soft voice said. I calmed down and sunk down into his chest. "What's wrong?" I was still crying.

"I-I had a n-nightmare."

"It's ok. What happened in it?" It was still dark out. Probably about 2 or 3 am. We were both still on the couch.

"Y-you came to me s-saying you missed me and t-that if someone heard us it w-would be bad. T-then I was pulled from you by c-chains and you were s-saying you'd find m-me again. Niall please don't let them take you away. I-I just found you again."

"I'm not. I swear it will be ok. I'm not gonna let them keep me away from you." He pulled me closer and softly sang All Of Me by John Legend. It was calming and soft. I soon fell back asleep.

I woke up to Niall lightly snoring. I was laying on his chest. His body rose and fell softly. I moved his hair from his eyes and kissed his forehead. His eyes fluttered up. "Hey I didn't mean to wake you." I said still stroking his hair.

"It's ok baby. I'd rather be woken up by you than anyone else." His voice was low and husky. He gave me a passionate kiss. We pulled away breathless and looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." We kissed one last time before I rolled off the couch and headed into the kitchen. I made us a quick breakfast of eggs and bacon. We ate in silence till Niall got a text. He read it quietly then spoke. "I leave at 11. They said that we have to have a few months off to give drama. Harry and Kristin might have to do it to soon. When people ask questions we have to say we can't talk about it and we can't have any public contact which means no calling in public not texting and skypeing and stuff. You can't wear anything that relates to me and I have to do the same. You can't even wear are bracelet and I can't wear my necklace." My heart hit the floor.

"Niall it's 10:30." I said quietly. My tears rolled down my cheeks. "Niall I don't want you to go again!" I got out of my chair and went over to him and sat in his lap. I cried into his shoulder. In 30 minutes I lose my love life. I lose it all.

"Ok well goodbye."

"Bye." I looked down at my feet. Niall took my face in his hands.

"Please don't worry. It's just to say that 2 of the guys are still available."

"2?"

"Louis and Eleanor broke up last night. Like for real."

"Oh." Niall kissed me deeply.

"Bye."

"Bye Niall." He walked out the door closing it behind him.

-------
"You haven't left your room in 3 days! And that stupid song has been on repeat for 3 days!" Kristin said banging on my door. I was sitting in the floor with my back on the side of the bed. I was looking at my favorite picture of Niall and I. I rubbed my thumb over his face. I cried into The pillow I had between my chest and my legs. I had All of Me by John Legend on repeat. "Finn! fine I was hopping I wouldn't have to do this." She said. I heard her walk away from the door.

A few minutes later I heard a soft knock on my door. "Go away Kristin!"

"It's not Kristin." A male voice said. Dawson.

"Dawson?" I asked.

"Yea. Please let me in. I just want to talk." I stood up and let him in. Ever since I was 2 he's been my "big brother". When I was 2 his mom got a divorce and came to live with us till his mom got back on her feet. I spent every second of every day for 3 years with him. He's 4 years older than me. He stood in the doorway. His brown hair fell in his eyes and his blue eyes sparkled. His tall figure gave me a big hug and followed me back into my room. He sat on my bed and I crawled next to him. "Look I know what happened. Please don't let it keep you in here. You'll see him again. Please show that bright smile of yours."

"But Dawson, I lost Niall."

"You didn't lose him. He's just gone for a while. You guys will come back together. I mean it's already on the news. Now it won't belong before you can see each other again. Please. Just smile."

"Do I have to today?"

"No but tomorrow you are getting out of this room and your gonna smile though the day."

"Ok. Thanks Dawson."

"Your welcome." He stood up and walked out of my room. I sunk back on the floor and continued my mourning. But tomorrow I will try to be happy. Tomorrow I try to forget.