Chapter 65

Elsewhere

??? (POV)

You have been doing research toward the Dimitrescu family. You noticed a new little one out of nowhere recently. You have asked your men to get him to a secret hideout which didn't end well but this time, you may have managed to find a way to actually get him to save him since you discovered he has no cadou.

"Captain, we have organised one sir." One of your men said. "Good, we roll out and get that kid carefully in a couple of hours with you guys. We just need to fully prepare ourselves since his mother is like a giant goose when we go near or take her kid.

Then speakers go on in the room. "Mr. Reidfield, what are you doing?" The speaker asked. "We are trying to save this boy who is still captured by Lady Dimitrescu. We can't let him corrupt his mind." You tell them from the desk.

You started to gather everything like those bullets she is weak to, and an army. You would have to break in and take him yourself since you survived WAY too much in the past. This should be easy.

"Captain, we hacked into Umbrella's servers and blocked their contact with this mission. God knows what they will do with that kid's power." One of your men said looking at the computer.

"Good. Our plan is get the kid, get rid of his powers, and then let him go." You say getting some armor on. "We might either bring him to an orphanage or find him somewhere to go back here. South Europe is just way too dangerous for him right now with those freaks, and I also want to weaken Miranda even further so I can stop her...

But I need to wait a few more years." You then open the door to the cabinet with the ammo that is strong against Alcina.

Four Hours Later

There was a secret plane that looked like crap but it would do ready for everyone to get on and get that kid. "Alright, let me do the rundown for everyone, you guys defend, I sneak in, take the kid, we return to the plane and leave immediately. His mother will be coming after us so we need to be clever and fast. That kid depends on us and we are here to save him."

"Who says he depends on u..."

"Shut up!" You yell at the person talking. Everyone buckled into there seats and the plane left America for a ten hour flight.

(Y/n) Reader

You had sensed something of people coming to get you again. You had a feeling. You walked up to your mother who was reading a book and you needed a stress cuddle. "Mommy, I am still upset about the dream I had. Can I please stress hug you? I am desperate." You ask her in a sad voice.

"Of course you can, come here." Your mother replies lifting your foot up with one hand and her book with the other and sat you around her belly and you laid down on her. "That's right let it all out. I am here for that." She says stroking your head and making you feel safe. The thoughts immediately leave your mind.

The only thing you could focus was the warm body rest you were on, and who that body rest was. Your mother. She looked down at you and stroked your little head and then your back. "Everything is safe. You will never be snatched away. I promise." She says hugging you with her other arm and she moved you just about to the bottom of her chest closer to her.

She then gave you a little kiss and you started to doze off. "My you are so cute." She whispers before you black out.