Chapter 14

You were having a peaceful lie in today. It was very quiet in your room and you enjoyed your sleep. You did not know what time it is but you did not care. You then hear clacking of footsteps come closer and closer. You then hear the door open and you open your eyes carefully. Your mother had her fists on her hips and had some sort of pout but it wasn't that strict. "Y/n. What were you doing in my chambers last night?" She asks with a angry but calm voice.

You then hide in your covers and worry she is going to hurt you. You then hear the footsteps come closer slowly and she took off the covers. You curl into a ball. "Y/n!" She then says. You then whine with fright. "Y/n. I am only asking. Tell me now!" She says as she gets a little angry. You then grab your bear and hug him in your curled state. She then picks you up and you breath fast. She then rubs your arm. "I'm sorry for snapping my voice at you dear. It is just... that room is my private room. You are not allowed to be in there by any circumstances other than safety. You then shiver in your tone of voice.

"I... just wanted to... find the necklace." She then froze. It was only a harmless thing. She did understand why you were so curious about the necklace. You only wanted to see her memories she told you all about yesterday. Her pout then turned into a calm face. "It's okay sweetheart. Just ask me next time if you ever want to find something."

A few hours later, you were in your Playroom playing with your stuffed toy collection. You had lots of them since you arrived. Your mother or sisters would bring them to you if they found them in the village or from the freshly murdered victims. They made you happy when they got at least one new soft toy. If your lucky you could get up to twelve! You pretended that they were a family. Your pink bear was the mother, the green but dirty bear was the father and the other ones were the children. You had the room be like their house. You just imaged the children doing some cleaning in the house and you pretended they were brushing the floor or mopping it. You played with them for a while until your stomach starts to hurt. "It's formula time" You say to yourself. You then look out the door. Your mother was not outside or walking towards you. You sigh and you grab your colors. She must know its feeding time now right?.

After you hear people screaming so she was busy. After you hear a yell. "I will be right back." Finally! You then hear the familiar clacking sounds. You then see your mother duck under the door and she had the bottle. "Come here." She instructs. You walk over and she puts you on a armchair and she gives you the bottle. "Slowly now." She then warns. She hums while you drink your bottle slowly. Formula times feel like you are a baby at times. You do not mind it at all. After you were done, she touched your thumb nail and brushed it out with her finger. She was checking to see if it would go out like her ones did. It went out slowly as she brushed it out. After she checked your eyes and when she looked into yours, they successfully turned yellow. "Perfect" she says.

She then leaves and locks the door behind her to keep you protected. You then hiccup a little. You then hear the screams again with a few gunshots. You smile at the fact your mother is literally more powerful than guns and that she can regenerate. You don't regenerate unfortunately which sucked for you. You cut yourself the other day by accident after falling over. You did not tell her about it so you hid your cut. She ended up finding out after she got you dressed this morning but she just asked about it. Maybe it is when you get hurt in front of her then that's when she grows worried. After you hear a lady running nearby and she was breathing fast.

You look through the keyhole and you see her. She had blonde hair and she wore a pink V-Top and she had some stupid jeans on. "Jesus she is insane!" She says as she is trying to get her breath back. You then see her come to the door and you shriek and hide. "Hello? Is someone there?" She asks. You feel so scared in the pile of soft toys you start to tear up a bit but not cry scared. She then manages to pick the lock. The door slowly opens and she opens the door. She gasps at the room. "She... has another one?" She then grabs a pocket knife from her pocket. You hold your breath. She then looks at your drawings on the table. "A boy... what did she do to him?" You see her look around and she goes to the soft toy stack. You hide your face hoping she doesn't find you. The footsteps of shoes got closer and closer and the fear of getting caught increased. You then find a stone and you throw it through the hole you looked out in and it distracted her. You then snook out and hid under the armchair. You then hear Cassandra's laugh in the halls and she closes the door and hides. You are both scared and relieved. Then Cassandra opens the door. "Y/n?" She calls out. You start to breath louder which causes her to find you. "What's the matter little one?" She asks with worry. You then look at where she was hiding and you point. She then smiles sadisticly. "Thank You Brother." She says as she swarms over to where she was.