Chapter 15

The last few days were very quiet. No humans came into the castle and for once you did not get injured or frightened by them. It was seven in the evening and you and your mother were in the main room by the fire.

She was reading her book and you had just eaten your food and you rested on a blanket that was very soft and drew on your drawing book. You could draw really well. You know how to draw realistic items like a person and plants. You had the book facing away from your mother. You were drawing her on a flower bed and you wanted it to be a suprise. You peep at her at times to get references of her face and body. She was too focused on her book to see you peeking at her.

You finally get the sketch done. Now it is time for the shading. You shade lightly and heavily.

The peace and quiet of you and your mother breathing, the fire crackling and the pages turning of your mother's book made you focus a lot more on it. The time went by slowly as you focus on your drawing. You then manage to put a few finishing touches and you put the pencil in the spine of the book. It had a small pocket in the book which was kinda neat. You then try to get her attention by placing your head onto her hip since obviously she was way taller than you and she was sitting up normally.

"Yes dear?" She asks smiling looking down at your eyes. You then smile and show her the drawing. She picks up the book and stays quiet for a minute. You see a tear go down her cheek. "It's... beautiful." She says sniffing. She then shakes her head. "Sorry. I am just a bit emotional." She says sniffing and giggling.

She then lifts you up to her chest and places your little body onto her. "I love it." She says sniffing. She then puts the book beside you both and she hugs you a little tighter. "I love you." She whispers into your ear. You then smile as she puts her chin over and on your head and she rubs your hair softly.

"Mommy?" You say softly. She then smiles. "Yes sweetheart?" She asks as she rubs your hair further and lighter. "Do you like how I draw?" You ask her. "Yes. Looks like a real artist's work. I am so proud of my little y/n." She then says and kisses your head. After she grabs the blanket and swaddles you in her arms. You then get a really interesting thought... "Mom. How did you find me?" Your mother then freezes.

"Well. I was out on a walk. I just needed fresh air after your sisters argued over a stupid body and it made me angry that they were being rude. I was walking down the path and I hear some loud noises. I walk over a find a van. So I went over to see what it was..." "I heard you say  "A crash? How original. Let me guess everyone is de... and I was right."

She then giggles. "How did you remember that?" She asks. "I remember you saying that." You tell her. "Anyways..."

"I found some bodies of children and two adults and started picking them up to bring them with me. Then I hear some fast breathing of fear. I prayed it was a man-thing but... it was you. You were hiding from me in fear. You looked hurt too. I felt so worried about what had happened so I was going to grab you until you fainted. I grabbed you and went right back home. Then your sisters got excited. They wanted to harm you but I just told them to wait. So I put you in your bed and then I went to the van to get the bodies but then... I noticed... it was a orphan van. I felt so upset afterwards realising I was going to kill someone who would die without a family to remember you from. So I decided to make the decision... I made you as my own. Y/n Dimitrescu. Then I
went to check on you and... you were gone. So I looked around and found you trying to climb up the fireplace in my room." She tells as you snuggled to her and listened carefully. You then yawn slightly. Your mother seen you.

"Okay you, I think it's a early night for yo..." she stops as you go out cold. She could not help but smile as you used her wrist as a head rest and her dress as a little blanket breathing as quiet as a newborn baby. She then hummed quietly.

Alcina POV:

You hum to your son who is sleeping so quietly. You love the feeling of your son warming your arms, lower torso and legs with his blood inside of him and the slow movements of his legs kicking you very very gently like how a baby does when it kicks in the womb. You do not want to move to not disturb him at all. You then manage to free an arm and you grab your book and continue reading. You read with your son sleeping for a few hours. You then feel his body move and you down.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" You ask as he rubs his eyes. "I need some formula mommy." He then says mumbling quietly. You then go to the kitchen with your half asleep son hanging from your neck and his feet under your chest. You then grab some of the formula you had reserved for later and you pour some into his bottle and you shake the bottle slowly. You then sit down on the chair in the dining room with the candle lit with the room extremely dark. Nothing lit the room except the candle and the moon light. You put the top of the bottle in his mouth and you give him the formula.

"Slowly now." You quietly whisper so that once he is done, he can go back to sleep. Once he was done you sat up and you rocked him to sleep. He did not complain about being put to rest until morning. He was really tired and you were also. Then you hear swarms from upstairs. It was your daughters. You then shush them loudly without disturbing y/n. "Sorry mother." They whisper from the railings. They then bow to wish you good night so you bow gently back. Then you hear y/n slowly breathing.

You then smile and you decide to put him to sleep with you tonight. You go into his Playroom and grab the bear he had since his first day. He slept with it when he slept with you. Then you put him into your bed, change into your bed clothes and get into your bed. You then bring him towards you slowly and hug him for a while. Then you blow out the candle and fall asleep with your little boy in your arms.