Chapter 5

Warning: Chapter Contains Blood and Violence

You are back in that dream world again. You are running on a fleshy floor again but it just stopped with a feeling of leather in your hand. You finally went into another dream. Not any dream but it was far from that fleshy floored dream world. You seem to be in a prison. You find a exit route and you run out of it and plan to escape. You then sneak past some people and you open the door. You see a world that seems dark. You look down and you see the fleshy floor. It's a trap so you run back. You tell the people but they grab you by the arms. You yell to let them go but then they throw you into the world and you scream in fear and you wake up falling off the bed and bang your head hard off the locker.

This obviously alerts your mother. You hear footsteps getting louder and louder. You try to get up but you are stuck in between the locker and you can't get out and you start to cry in pain. You then hear the door opening and a gasp. "Oh no sweetie I'm coming! She runs to you in a panic and then she grabs your legs and pulls you out. "Let me see your face" She then looks at your face and finds you hurt your head and it is bleeding.

She tries her best not to drool over it and she gets a cloth. She doesn't say a word after this and you are scared. "You... want... to... taste... my... blood?..." You respond in an extremely worried way. She then crawls over to you trying to lick your wound. You get scared and start to get up and run. She misses grabbing your ankle and you trip over. Then she has you where she wants you. You cry more and she then snaps out of it and starts to cry and snatches you. "I'm sorry" She keeps repeating as your head is shoved into her chest as she cries trying to lick your blood. "I can't help it sometimes." Her tears land onto your head which is in her chest and she holds onto you tight as she is very sorry and hugs you tight for quite some time. You see nothing but black and the pale white of skin with her necklace dangling down her neck.

"Mother? What's going on?" Your sister asks while holding a candle.
Your mother then wipes her tears and she removes your head off her chest a little. "Sorry. I just went very famished of your brothers blood that I went Savage." "Not again mother. You need to have some of your wine" your sister Bela responded back. Your mother lifted you up and wiped your tears. "I'm so sorry about that baby. I do that sometimes when I see blood." You then think... is she a vampire? You really don't want to get hurt. You then ask her yourself. "Mom. Are you a vampire?" "No dar..." she then really thinks about it and sighs. "I am sort of. But I really don't want to hurt you son. I promise y/n I won't hurt you." She says in a upset voice. She then carries you on her side to the couch and she wraps you up and snuggles beside you like a bird with her eggs to warm them up... without sitting on you off course. She then hums you to sleep. You are constantly sleeping. Why does she keep you resting? You realise its late so that's why.

You then wake up a little later inside your mom's dress. She must have tucked you in that night and you are surprisingly still on the couch. You are tucked in from the bottom of her dress and you move a bit. This wakes her up. She looks down at you. "Morning baby. Sleep well?" You think it's not a good idea to speak to her so you move back away from her. She then sighs. "I know I went nuts yesterday but I mean no harm." She whispers back. She then gestures you to speak but your so scared of her now. Worried she will bite you in your sleep.

"Come on now baby speak to me. You won't be in trouble I promise" She replies back. You then crawl over to her and she sits up and places you on her lap. "You swear that you won't do that again?" You ask. "I won't" She replies back. "You must be hungry. I haven't given you any dinner or lunch yesterday you poor thing." You then nod. She then leaves you on the couch and walks in to get something for you.

Then a hand grabs your neck "Kid what are you doing here?" A man has you by the neck and you don't know who he is. "Not another problem" you say out loud. "ANSWER ME!" He yells loudly at your face. "I was taken in sir" You respond back. "You know these people are not safe to be around. You're coming with me!" He then grabs you by the arm and he gives you a signal to run but you refuse.

"You're going to get us killed" he screams. "We need to bring you back for safety." You have simply had enough so you grab a sword from a Knight stand and impail it through his leg. He then screams in pain and your sisters surround him. They then see the sword impailed through his leg and and look at you.

"Brother... you did this?" Cassandra asks you nicely. You nod. Your three sisters are all in shock and impressed. Then another hand hits your shoulder. "Good Boy" says a very familiar voice. It was your mother. Standing taller than you and the man. She then lifts you up and she smiles. "I'm so proud of you son. You really are a true Dimitrescu. Want to finish what you started?" You then walk over to the man in pain. He cries for you to help but you take the sword out of him which causes more pain and a lot more blood to spill out then you ask your mother to lift you up and drop you. You aim the sword mid air on his head and you land the sword through his skull and his brain. Killing him.

"That's very original dear. Never seen anything like that." Your mother says proudly. She then bends down to drink the blood of your newly murdered victim. "Hmm... its an interesting taste." She then let's the daughters drink some of the blood and they nod to her opinion. You take a step back away from them because you don't want to drink any blood.

"What's the matter little one?" She says as her neck turns to you.
You then mumble. "Uh. Em. Ugh. Um. Eh." She notices you are speechless of what's going on. "Dear. Don't drink any of this okay. It's not your food. You only eat proper food." She then stands up and walks to you and grabs you by the waist and places you on her hip. "Daughters. He has seen enough and I am full. I need to make him full too so... enjoy the man blood provided from your little brother." "Finally! I'm not the youngest anymore!" Shouts Daniela. Then everyone looks at her thinking that was extremely obvious the moment you came in. "Oh sorry."

Then you go back into the main room and your mother feeds you your meal. You are having chicken that was cooked not too long ago, some carrots and a potato. She pets you as she is feeding you. After you have eaten she places the dishes on the table and looks you in the eye. "Oh. I almost forgot. I went walking in the village today and I found this!" She takes a Teddy Bear under her hat and gives it to you. You realise something... that's not new. That looks old but... extremely familiar. You don't tell her about it being old to avoid her being upset but you like it.

"I'm happy you like it darling." She then carries you to a room. "This is your Playroom baby" in the room it has different toys in it. It even had what seems to be a music box. In your life before your adoption, you had more advanced things like a PlayStation 2, some better toys like Transformers and different toys. You had to accept it though. "Okay I'm going to put you down so you can play." She then puts you on the ground bottom-first nice and gentley. She then bends down to you. "Okay. Mommy is just going to do some work for a while okay. You stay here." She then walks off and ducks under the door frames and goes go another room.

You are wondering... is she having a joke? Why would she leave you all alone? You want to investigate why but you don't want to make her angry. You look through a window. You see a village. It is all snowy, dark, dirty, rotten and... what are those? RAHH! A monster comes up at the window and scares you half to death and makes you fall over. It then laughs at runs off. You then laugh at how random that was. After you grabbed the music box and it played a nice tune. Nice enough to relax you and to forget about the incidents you witnessed in the castle. You play it for quite a while. You then think while playing it. You have definitely have become... y/n Dimitrescu.