Chapter 63

You were exhausted and you were alone with Grandmother Miranda. You had to be woken up at early hours  in the morning (like 4am) to be babysat by Miranda since your mother, sisters, aunt and uncles were all busy today.

"I'm terribly sorry about this (y/n) but it's okay, we can have some of our own fun today once you get the rest of your sleep in." She says after you had seen your mother leave. She lifts you up and takes you to a bed.

~

After you woke up from your sleep, your little belly was hungry for both formula, and solid food. Then you see feathers rise from the dark and you smiled to her. "Good morning little one, I have some breakfast made for you. I wouldn't be a grandmother if I didn't look after you, right?" She says holding her hand to you and you grabbed it and went to her lab and you seen a bowl of porridge.

"I love porridge!" You say happily as you sat on the table and tucked in. "I know you very well (y/n), your mother told me all about you so I know." She says going to a chalkboard and wrote some notes down from her book that she needed to take down for her own experiments with the cadou.

After you ate breakfast and drank your formula, she brought you to a little cave like room with kinda creepy imagery with wooden toys. "(y/n) my child, I need to do some experiments with some humans and it may be too violent for your eyes so do not leave this room. I have some toys I found for you to play with dear." She says putting you down on the floor and you started to play with the toys.

"I will check back on you in a hour. If you need to use the toilet, there is one in the other room. There is a door there that leads you to it. Once I am done, we can do something nice together." She says leaving you be.

You had many knights and a little castle and a dragon. You played with them trying to work together to take down the big bad dragon. You pictured the dragon to have a snake like tongue, and it would catch the helpless knights like a frog.

Then you heard screaming from where Miranda was and the imagery around the room scared you and you started to have a racing heart and you hid your face behind your knees. Then you ran to the toilet and you were surrounded by darkness.

This made things even worse because the dark environment, the imagery and the sounds of deadly screams filled the cave like home. Eventually you started to cry a little in fear.

The images of scary monsters coming out the dark with evil eyes and sharp toothed smiles filled your head and you cried a little louder but not too loud.

"(Y/n), what's the matter sweetheart?" Miranda asks after appearing out of the darkness. (Seriously how the hell does she do that?)

"I'm scared." You cry to her before she picks you up and hushes you. "Now now child, it is okay. You are safe." She says bouncing you in her hands gently.

Eventually you relaxed. She then looks around the room and realised. "Ah, well, I am just finished so let's do something nice and get those scary thoughts away." She says bringing you out to the lab room.

The whole day was nice. You went on a little walk with her and she showed you how she pops of absolute nowhere and even thought you how to do it. (You are so excited to scare the shit out of your sisters. Oh this is going to be good.) You also had bread and butter for lunch.

Eventually after all the nice things Miranda did with you, you started to miss your mother. Miranda noticed and you got to see what she was doing. Your mother was teaching the lycans a thing or two about tracking prey. She didn't look too happy about it and she didn't care and just showed them through a board and repeated the same thing.

When you got to see her, she looked up and smiled. You got to see her and hugged her legs. "Hello dearest. Are you having a nice time with Miranda?" She asks rubbing your head. You then nodded and smiled. "Listen, I am currently working, I will pick you up in four hours." She says before letting you off.

Miranda then did the most boring thing in the entire universe, tests. She had you on the table and she was checking your blood samples and she was happy that everything was all going good. No viruses, diseases or errors to be found.

"Lovely, you are doing so well." She says smiling slightly. You felt happy but you wanted these DAMN needles out of you RIGHT now. You asked her nicely and she took them out. All afternoon she told you stories about her past and the village as well. One story was when a big snow storm happened and everybody including her was snowed in and they couldn't leave their houses.

Eventually, the four hours past and you heard knocking at the door and you ran towards it and you tried to open the door without noticing the lock on the door. Miranda moved you aside and she opened the door. It was her!

"Good evening Miranda, I have teached those horrid new lycans about blood tracking and it was boring. I needed my child to see me otherwise I'd still be bored stiff. He gave me the energy." Your mother says from behind the doorframe.

"Speaking of which, where is he hiding?" She asks. "Right here, he has been waiting hours for you." Miranda says as you peeped at the door. You seen your mother look down and had a great big smile on her face. "Hello little one, did you miss me?" She says lifting you up and kissing your head. "Yes! I did!" You say hugging her.

Miranda secretly smiled at how cute your relationship with her own daughter.

"Alright, let's get ourselves home dear, you must be starving and I need to switch from teacher back to mother." Your mother says before tipping her hat to Miranda and walking home to get your belly full of food and to spend mommy and son time.

Miranda isn't as good as grandmothers as you have heard about but she is a nice one but does need some improvements. A little work and she would be perfect!

Alright that's all the chapters I can make up in my mind. I'm going to be a jerk and I WON'T keep up the story until I get two more story ideas from fans.

(I am out of them for normal chapters. I have a big finale to do so I want to hear your suggestions/requests!)

I won't make more chapters until I get at least two ideas! >:-)