Chapter 39

You ran through the halls trying to avoid contact with your sisters. They were chasing you down over you spooking them in the library. You run into the dining room and see Bela enter.

"Come out here you little spooker." She says looking under the table. You were sneaky enough to hide behind the lockers without being spotted. She then opened the door to the kitchen before looking back and spotting you.

"AH HA!" She says swarming to you and she grabs you and lifts you up to her belly and begins to tickle you.

"That's what you get for scaring us!" She says happily throwing you up in the air without realising the chandelier was behind you in the air and it caught your pyjama top hanging you above swinging you.

"Oops!" She says trying to reach up to you. You were too high. Then the chandelier swung to far to the right and you were sorta launched towards the courtyard door opening it and letting the cold air in.

Bela collapsed to the floor and screamed in pain. "AHH! BROTHER QUICK. THE DOOR!"

Your mother walks in to see what that loud noise was and sees you holding the door with Bela in pain on the floor. You close the door fastly.

"(Y/N)! How dare you!" She shouts leaving you to jump. She walks over and picks you up.

"Wait! It wasn't his fault. It was an accident I committed." Bela says grabbing her. She raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"You know brother, he would not hurt any of us. I threw him up in the air but he hit the door slamming it open." She explains as you were hanging from the arm your mother was holding in the air.

"Now Bela, that was a very stupid thing to do. If you framed him, he would have been dead in five minutes time. I would have killed him for family betrayal reasons. Thanks for informing me." You widen your eyes and get a VERY uneven feeling in your belly.

"K...K... kill me?" You ask feeling scared. She looks into your eyes and sees the terror in them. Just feeling a little scared of someone you trusted for them letting you into their own family.

She felt guilty saying that in front of you.

"Well. Yes but since it was an accident, it is okay. Just don't hurt your sisters ever on purpose okay dear?" She says in the sweetest way possible but trying to be serious at the same time.

"I would not hurt them on purpose, I cross my heart I would not do it." You say still feeling VERY uneasy. She sees your tears and feels awful that you are terrifyied of her which was your own mother. She also cared for her daughter who felt pain from the cold air that was let in thanks to her idiotic action.

"Alright now. None of you do anything stupid again. Carry on playing." She says before waving her hand to them up and down to let them off.

"Yes mother."
"Yes mommy"

You felt very scared walking away and went from walking to sprinting away from your mother.

She sees this and touches her heart thinking to herself, Why did I say that in front of him? What have I done?

You basically hid from her the rest of the day except dinner time. When she entered the same room, you ran off and hid from her.

At bedtime, you were being tucked in by her and she looks around for that stupid doll and then turns to you.

"(Y/N)... I am sorry. I lied to you. I was just angry that is all and thought you tried to kill your own sister." She says trying to make you gain trust.

You get lower into the covers trying to hide. She just frowned.

"Please forgive me sweetheart. I don't want you to think I am some sort of monster. I am your mommy. I am supposed to protect and love you and that's what I am doing. I just thought you were doing something you shouldn't be doing."

You get some sort of urge to dash off but you didn't know what to do.

She walked over to the bed and closer to you. Your heart feels tense. You feel scared.

"I promise. I would never kill you. I will keep repeating it to get it in your head. Now come here please." She says as she sits on the bed and pulls you over to her and starts a cuddle.

Your fear fades from the smell of her Rose perfume, her warm and soft body, and her humming.

"Would you like to sleep with me tonight my little one?" She asks trying to make you smile which succeeds. She giggles and throws you up in the air into her arms and begins her way to her own room.

"You promise you would never kill me?" You ask her as you sat in her arms as she looks down.

She smiles. "Never. You are too cute and small to slaughter anyways. If I had to do it, it would be hell and would take me years to do the job." She says laughing and making you feel more relaxed.

"What would you have done to me if Bela missed her chance?" You ask. She stopped.

"I... don't know actually." She says. She continues her way to her room and when she arrived, she got into her night clothes and got into bed with you.

"Night night dearest." She says to you before blowing out the candle. "Remember. You are safe with your mommy. She will never harm you. I love you too much to do that." She says hugging you closer to her.

You fell asleep feeling comfortable and happy with your mother.

However, you might need to remember this day because she could snap again and all you need to do is remind her and it could stop her from doing something bad if she thinks about it and doesn't think about it clearly.