Chapter 33

You wake up in a very pale room with lockers, drawers, a window and dolls around you. This makes you very uneven and scared. You wanted nothing more than your mommy.

You stand up and walk to the door which was locked. You also checked the window and some cupboards and realise you have no where else to find an escape.

"Mommy... mommy." You whisper as you start to crawl into a ball and sniff with tears leaking from your eyelids and the only things you can feel is the cold wooden floor and fear. Ice cold fear.

You close your eyes for a slight moment to only open them up with the sound of tweaking off a doll. One of the dolls moved. This then gets that already Ice cold fear to freezing levels of fear.

You look up, down, left, right, back and forward to find an escape but nothing other than that door...

Then you see something in the doll's head. It was a needle. If you could grab it, you could use it as a lockpick. Back at the orphanage, you got thrown into this cellar by the stupid nun if you misbehaved and you would usually find a needle to pick the lock and report it to Ms. Hamilton.
(Yeah it was reported multiple times and she never got fired. Thank god she is gone)

You slowly tip toe to the doll without blinking which caused your eyes to sting and grabbed the needle and ran to the door and blinked. After you blinked however, you noticed all the dolls moved.

You then get to work to pick the lock and succeed. You smile at your success and you open the door to find a hallway to another door. You immediately keep the needle in your pyjama shirt to use it if needed.

You ran down the hallways and you touched the handle. You open it but something was in the way. You bend down and notice there was a crate blocking the door. Then you noticed something. There was dolls in the crate. Maybe you could get them to burst out.

You hide your eyes behind your face and you hear giggles, cracks of wood, tweaking and footsteps. Then when you were ready, you peekabooed the dolls.

They became lifeless after this and you open the door and lock it behind.
Now all you had to do was to find this exit for this very uneasy and stress-inducing house.

Lady Dimitrescu POV

You were angry. Very angry. That stupid doll had taken your son and you did not even notice it. You swear to god that if she lays a single splinter of wood on him, she would be thrown in the fire and you would proceed to laugh at her burning.

You walked all the way over to the elevator in Donna's house and you press the button. Nothing was working. She must have known you were on to her.

Then there was no way up other than the form. You stepped outside and took a breath, nervous you would get caught but no... this was for your baby. Your wings pop out of your back and you dash up into the air and land nearby the house. You hide your wings and you march up to that house.

(Y/N) Reader POV

You had looked everywhere for a way out, there was nothing at all but hallways and objects. You then hear giggles of... a baby? You open one of the doors and you turn on the light.

"AHHHH!" You scream as you see this giant baby fetus look right at you. You started to run and it kept saying, "mama". This made you upset since it reminded you of the nightmare of your mother replacing you for an infant.

You then look at a cupboard and you hide behind it and the baby seen you hide there...

You had different plans than hiding.

You then kick the two back legs and the cupboard landed on the monster and it slobbered on the floor and made baby cries.

You fell to the floor looking at it melt and blood was everywhere. You felt terrified and you did not know what to do but then a door opened behind the melting fetus...