Sad Announcement...

Note: The book is sadly ending MUCH sooner than planned. After thinking over it and having my final exams next year, I think it is almost time we close the book on this story. I was going to do it longer but I need to wrap it up soon. The final part of the story will start Chapter 65 and the final chapter will be Chapter 70.

I am very upset I have to do this but... I simply lost time.

For these final five chapters before the final part, I am allowing requests. Everybody who reads this is allowed to submit ideas for the final normal parts of the story.

If the demand is high, I could do another Boy Reader that is not canon to Resident Evil Village but just a nice little one. I have had a lot of fun writing this and it sucks I have to end it very soon. It is emotional.

I do highly request for all readers at this moment to support one of my biggest book I am writing based on the popular DreamWorks movie, The Bad Guys called 'Partners in Crime'. This is a book I do wish to have a lot more popularity so please do check it out as it will be ten chapters on the backstory of the villianess team.

Anyways, please send requests you would like me to write and I will obviously pick the first one but then when I'm done that, the comments are likely to have more ideas and then I just pick what's best.

Once this is done, we will be entering the final stages of the book.

Thanks for reading and make sure you check out 'Partners in Crime' as I will continue to write it.

(The Baby Fanfic is safe do not worry)

Update: If no ideas come in before the 21st of August, I'll have to do the thinking myself so please make sure you send them in