Chapter 51

"Dammit! Can't I get a good babysitter in the village?" Your mother was angry. Very angry. She had to go talk with Miranda and your sisters were not bothered to look after you while she was busy.

Your mother felt worried about leaving you in the castle alone and she would be gone a while and you needed to have someone to take care of you. She had settled on one person who said yes.

It was Heisenberg.

Everyone else she asked couldn't be bothered (that being Moreau. Donna would but Angie would be bad again.)
doing the task. Heisenberg however wanted to do it because he wanted to know you more.

She broke her own vase over it. You wanted her to stop but she ignored you. She then sighed miserably. "Fine." She says slamming her fist into the wall and turned back towards you which you seen her rouge behaviour.

"I am sorry you had to see that. I was just angry that THE ONLY PERSON available to babysit is..."

She then got into a very angry posture and her teeth shut together and grumbled his name.

"Heisenberg!"

"Okay mommy!" You say smiling and looking to be held. This worked of course. Another round of stress hugs! She felt much better after you managed to look all cute towards her.

"Well, let's get this crap over with." She says and you begin your journey to Heisenberg's factory.

"Hello sis! Thanks for letting me babysit your kid. Quite surprised you're not angry for letting me!" He says when you arrived at the door. She kept her anger away and you were the main reason. You kept squeezing her arm when you had a feeling she would pop.

She hands you to Heisenberg and leaves. "HEY! If he gets hurt or dies, you are going to be in BIG trouble." She threatens Heisenberg with a very angry face before smiling at you and giving you a wave.

"Well kid, you have a very scary mom. You are cute." He says putting you down. You follow him where he goes. "I am making an army. It is a metal army with victims that enter my factory as well as villagers. I also train the lycans." He says showing you around the first part of the factory.

"You spent a lot of time into building this Uncle Heisenberg. Who long did it take?" You ask him making him smile. "I think around three years. My family did make a living out of this so I decided to take it into my own hands." He says putting his hammer back onto his stand.

He then lead you to a room filled with lycans being trained by his cyborgs. You were amazed but you hated lycans. "I hate lycans. They are so mean to me." You tell Heisenberg as he blows a cigar. "Really? Well I'll make sure for them to cut that shit out so you can enjoy them. They are quite powerful creatures kid." He says as you looked at them through the glass.

He then showed you how he makes the cyborgs. It was quite complicated but you took interest. He also showed you the inner workings of the factory such as how it makes cogs, how he made that puzzle box you got for your birthday and he even showed you how he gets the electricity to run the place.

You took everything in and were amazed, even if your bare feet were cold and it felt very strange to walk on at times. Heisenberg then checked the time. "Well, I think we have gone deep enough kid. Your mother is probably waiting for us." He says before picking you up and you both went back upstairs.

Heisenberg opened the door and there she... huh?

She was not there. "Huh. Maybe she is delayed. She probably burst a tit and had to refill it with milk or something." He says shaking you. You then ask a question.

"What's a tit?" He then burst out laughing. "A tit or tits, are what your mother has. Those big two bouncy things on her chest. They are similar to what a cow's utter is because they make..."

"I don't want to know yet!" You say covering your ears. He laughs. "What if I told you that I just did?" He says laughing. You had a uneven feeling in your stomach.

"Don't tell your mother I explained what a tit was otherwise you would never see me again." He says putting you down and seeing her in the distance.

When she finally got to the door, you ran out and jumped to her. She caught you up and hugged you. "Thanks brother. Did he get hurt?" She asks holding her hand out.

"Nope." Her hand then went back down. "Good job brother, now we may leave. See you another time."

"Oh yeah, your kid now knows what tits are!"

"HEISENBERG!!!!"

He slams the door laughing making her angry. "Your uncle is so pathetic and rude." She says looking at you. When you got home, she asked you what he filled your mind with.

You only found out what that word meant.

She then sighs angrily. "You're not in trouble by the way dearest. I am just not letting you near him again thanks to his very rude behaviour towards you." She says sipping tea.

"Is it true..."

"Subject change." She says stopping what you were going to say. "I'm sorry. I am sorry I let your uncle ruin your mind with stupid stuff like that. This is all my fault for letting him do it in the first place."

You place your hand on her hand and she looks down. "Don't be sad mommy. It was just one time." You tell her before hugging her.

She then let's out a peaceful sigh. "What will I ever do without you hmm?" She asks rubbing your head and smiles.

The rest of the night, you comforted your mother like the good son you were.