Chapter 2

You wake on a nice looking room. You take a few seconds to familiarise yourself with the place. You then get up and jump of the bed silently. "Where am I" you respond. You know this is not a place a young boy should be in and you need to get out immediately before any trouble happens. You open the door and sneak in the hallways.

You then see more of the castle's elegance. You wondered "Is this a rich person's house?" You then find a door that leads out to a room with a giant Chandelier, a couch, a fire, two double doors leading to different places, a tea table in the corner with a teacup full of... paint? Blood? You don't know. So then you take the door to the right. You go into a dinning room filled with dishes and cups and cutlery. You then see a door that leads you to a garden. You then make a Scrat like voice "DA ha!" And you jump to the handle to open it.

"Dam it. It's locked." You then go out and look around. No sign of that key. Then you hear laughter of three women from another room. "What was that? Ladies? I need to not get caught just in case." You then find a door with a plaque but you ignore it. You walk down some hallways and take a door leading to a hallway full of Knight suits, chest drawers and another door. You walk through the double doors and you find another pair of double doors.

"God Dammit! How many doors are in this place? Is this like a fun house?" You then open the two double doors. You see an elegant bedroom with apparently hooks with chains on them hanging from the ceiling? A wine glass, a nice king sized bed which may be bigger and a fireplace. You sit by it for a few minutes.

You make sure nobody comes in by looking at the door every few minutes and use your ears to see if some footsteps were approaching. Nope. You then relax and warm yourself. But you realise.. this is a fireplace. The smoke leads to outside from a chimney. You then look for a way to turn off the fire. But then you see a switch to help you out. You then jump onto the switch and pulling it forwards.

Needs some pretty good strength apparently. You then push hard and it finally works. The fire goes down a little bit. You look for something to help you climb up the chimney. You find some sticky candy in your pocket from 67 days ago from a birthday party which lasted for 2 seconds. "These should work" so you squish the soft sticky candy, then lick them and pray it would work. You jump onto the walls of the chimney. You then climb up the chimney.

You then feel a grip on your leg. "Gotcha!" You then get pulled back and you scream a little bit but not to loud. "There you are child." It was her. The woman bigger than door frames. The one who had a rumor of her existence. She is real! You then manage to get strength to get out of her grip and dash outside. You then realised... she locked the doors out! You're trapped! You then run to the furthest corner and cry saying "Please. Don't hurt me miss. I am only a kid. I will do anything to live. Please" You say it in a upset voice. She then picked you up and hushed you.

"It's okay sweetheart. I won't hurt you. Shhhh." Her voice seems to calm you and your crying calms. "I won't hurt you." She then gives you a little smile and a boop on the nose. "You okay now?" She asks you. "I am scared." "Don't be darling. I found you crushed by that van. You must be hurt pretty bad." "I don't feel pain miss" you reply back. "Good. What is your name darling?" She says as she sits down on her chair outside rubbing your head gently and cradles you like a baby. "My name is y/n" you reply back to her in a calm sad voice as a tear drops from your eye. "Call me mommy or mother dear. I will be taking you in. I seen the van was an adoption van so I need to keep you hidden from the rest. Mother Miranda does not allow humans here" The woman says in a calm voice.

"Mommy? I have a mother now?" You ask her back. "Yes darling." She then kisses your cheek. You feel so comfortable now that you now have a family. You don't have to live in sadness anymore. You then snuggle into her chest in comfortness. She then awws you and she then snuggles up to her new son. "I know the perfect place for you to stay." She then carries you to your room you were in. "You will be staying here now child. You may be familiar with this room when you tried to escape." She whispers. "Now you need to sleep now." She puts you down into bed and she hums you to sleep with a motherly tone.

You then feel so happy and tired you fall asleep in the presence of a new home. Unfortunately you get back to the place you were in your dreams. You run across the fleshly floor again and you don't see that kid again but a monster. It is calling your name. You go up to it.

"Boy. You belong here in your dreams. You can no longer not dream of anything else." It says to you. "Yes I do. I can dream of whatever my brain picks" you reply in a angry voice. "Your brain chooses this place every night y/n. You don't seem to know it yet. Here is the place of things you regret, hate or forgotten about. You will be staring at memories of your past starting from yesterday." It then tells you. Then you hear the stomach gurgling voiced kid that looks at a screen of the time you got walloped by your nun with a ruler and hurt your hand so bad that your writing skills are now not really that great. You then get a plank and hit the monster multiple times and the stomach gurgling child grabs you and slaps you in the face. "You dare hit me boy. Wait to you'll see what will happen today you brat!"

You then awake again. You hear the laughing again and hear voices. "Mother when can we slice him?" "Mother when can we drink his blood?" "Mother why did you not kill the boy?" These words made you scared and you sprint through the door.