Chapter 8

Your eyes shrinked after waking and you bursted into tears. You were in agonising pain. Something was in your arm that hurted you badly. "Mother he woke up!" Bela said.
You looked at your mother who seemed to have put a needle into your arm and she hushed you "I know its very sore I know. Calm down sweetie. Shhhhh. Shhhhh." She encouraged you to stay quiet and still.

"What did you put in me?" You ask in tears. Your mother did not answer. She then put away her stuff and you looked everywhere in fear and sadness. You could not stand the pain in your arm that you bit it. Your mother then tried to take your sore arm out of your mouth but it was tough. "Open sweetie come on" She asked you. You wouldn't listen because your pain was stressing you. Then you hear humming. It makes you stop crying and your arm falls out of your mouth and she slowly held it and placed it on the table you are on.

She then laid you down on it. "Look at me baby. Everything is going to be okay." She said in a calm voice. She then kissed your forehead. You then feel like to break out and she watched. "Mother. Is this a good idea?" Cassandra then asked. "What idea?" You ask and start to freak out. Your mother then rushed over and rubbed your head. "Your going to be okay. Don't worry." She said in her motherly voice.

She then made a gesture to the daughters to shut up. They all swarmed away. You then black out.

"Y/n!" You wake up in your mother's bed and see her smiling at her and she looks proud. "What... did you... do to me?" You ask her.

"It's a suprise dear. But you need to stay close to me for a while okay?" She says in a excited voice. You then see Mother Miranda. "The experiment is working Alcina. I'm very impressed" She said in a normal voice. You then run under your mother's dress. She then giggles. "Your new little one must be scared of me Alcina." She said in a happy voice. "He must be." She says as she lifts it up and grabs you and lifts you up to her side.

"Son. This is your new grandmother. Mother Miranda." She then gives you to Miranda and she smiles. "Hello little one. What's your name?" You are in fear and never thought you would see such a scarier figure than when you first saw your mother. "His name is y/n" your mother says and she starts humming. You look at yourself. You seem normal. Why are they excited?

You then get put down by Mother Miranda. She then gives you a signal to use your fingers. You shake them. Nothing? You then touch your fingernails. You then get a long nail. You are in shock and scared. They made you into something your not! You then look at a mirror. Your eyes are yellow like your mother's. You then dash away from the two ladies. "Y/n. Sorry about this mother Miranda. You may leave if you would like" your mother says. Miranda then leaves. Meanwhile you are dashing through the halls with tears.

Is she really worse than that bitch of a nun? You then go into a room and lock it. You then cry your heart out and you are very upset you are this monster. It was nice to have your mother's features like your hair color changed from a h/c to a dark and whitish brown, your yellow eyes and the nails. But the nails is the thing that is upsetting you.

You then hear a loud bash. A tall figure appears at the door and calls your name and opens it's arms. It was your mother. You then stay away from her. "I don't want to hurt anyone." You then get snatched from the ground and you cried into her neck. "You won't be. You won't be hurting anyone. You got the easy way of being kept. You have to live on a formula now." She said in a calm voice. Formula? Does she mean like what baby's drink from a bottle? "What's in the formula?" You ask her with your puffy face. She then looks down at you. "It's a lovely juice." She said to you trying to calm you down. She then gets a bottle and gives it to you. It was a redish color. "No son. It's not blood. I promise" She says. You then taste it. It was very nice. You then drank a bit more of it.

"I do not mind this anymore mom." She then smiles and she hugs you tighter. She then gets your eyes looking at her eyes. Then she gave you a soft plush toy from your play room. "Here child. I think he needs a snuggle too" She says to you. You then hug it. She then giggles. "I love you" your mother said to you as you were cradled. "I love you more." You respond. She then gasps. "No. I love you way more than you love me." You and your mother giggled. You kept at it for a few minutes before she brought you into the main castle room and settled you on the mat with a few toys you had left there from a few weeks.

Everything was different after that day. You started to act like your mother occasionally like her actions. Of course your mother did notice this.
For example, you started placing your hands on your little hips, you started to drink your bottle silently such as when she drinks her wine silently and most noticeably, you and Alcina almost have the same smile.

While you were getting put to bed by Alcina, you then ask her something. "Mommy... what was that shooting pain I had one time with the shot?" Your mother then stopped and looked. "I put some of my blood into you child. I had to or else you would have been infected with the cadou. I also had a bit of the formula you drink and other chemical things only brainiacs know" She said calmly.

You then ask her. "Is the cadou more painful?" She then nods. She then pulls the covers and gives you a kiss. "Don't be thinking about those things sweetie. It's done now. You won't get that much pain again. Night night." She then said quietly.