Chapter 52

"Weeee!!!" You were currently sliding down the railing of the stairs. Your sisters liked putting soft pants on you and letting you go to allow you to slide down the railing of the stairs. You felt like you were on a bigger slide with a turn.

You're having a fun time with your sisters. You spent most of the day with them doing fun stuff while your mother was doing some other things.

However, sliding down the railing was the best. Even though you were not allowed to do it, your sisters couldn't care less about the rules.

"Okay brother, let's do this again!" Bela says putting you back on the top getting ready to push.

"One, two, THREE!" They all shout pushing you down the railing and you raise your hands up and shout "Weeee!" once again. This time though you went faster than usual and you then slid off the railing and went towards the door. Then your mother came into the room and you got whacked by the door into the mask room.

"DAUGHTERS!"

"Uh Oh."

She ran down to you which you were dizzy. "Oh my goodness, (Y/N) are you okay?" She says picking you up feeling very worried.

"Yep!" You tell her happily noticing a gap in your left buck tooth

"HE LOST A TOOTH! AND IT'S IN MY DOOR.

DAUGHTERS!!!"

"Well girls, we might be grounded." Cassandra says miserably. They all sigh as your mother went to the door and found your tooth chipped into the door and pulled it out.

"Rooms. Now!" She says looking at them. They all swarm away and looks at you in her arms.

"Aww. My poor baby." She says stroking your head. She then pulls out her handkerchief and wipes away the blood off your lips from the tooth escaping the gap.

You felt a little bit of pain but you were mainly interested in your tooth. "Now dearest, Unfortunately we can't put it back in. Besides that's a milk tooth, you get a big boy tooth after a milk tooth falls out. Since you got slammed by a door and chipped my door by accident with your tooth, it may take a little longer to grow."

You never lost a tooth before but from what you know, someone takes the tooth and you get left a note or something. Maybe it's like the Santa thing and she doesn't go to the village.  Your mother then takes the tooth and she puts it in a special jar and writes '(Y/N)'s Milk teeth' on it.

"When ever you lose a tooth, we can keep them in this jar!" She says smiling. You liked the idea but also found it a little creepy and weird... oh wait. You live with a family who do creepy and weird things. Well that's out the window.

Then a knock was heard from the main door that led people into the castle. (Most of them don't leave) "Ah! Auntie Donna is here!" Your mother says going to the door with you in her arms. The doors open and there she was smiling. "Good afternoon Donna. You may enter." Your mother greets her before Donna bowed down to her and enters. "Auntie Donna!" You cheer happily before you were handed all the way down to her. She hugged you close. "Hello (Y/N), isn't this a lovely surprise?" She says to you as you look up to her and you nod. Your mother was smiling warmly at how you interacted with Donna. She was really good with children to her and she was treating you like if she was your mother.

"Now, let's all go out and have some tea." Your mother then announces and you all start to go out to the table to have some tea. Donna and your mother both had tea. You were in your playroom since sitting outside and talking was the most boring thing to do. This time you had the village set up again with your dens and your soft toys. They all lived happy lives and you controlled how their days went. You had a family of rabbits live in a house with a Fox always trying to scam them with unfair trades for food.

You could hear the two women chatting from outside the door and they got along really well. Your mother usually put her social time with you, and your sisters. She never really cares about her siblings except Donna since she is the only other woman who she can basically talk to. The other two uncles were either ugly and irritating to talk to. You managed to gain the title of the only male human/blood-transferred project/... I think you get the picture, that she would ever like. Such an honorary title.

The door opens more and you see your mother showing Donna your playroom. "This is where I have (Y/N) in most of the days. He plays by himself and we make sure he gets a never ending amount of toys for him to play with, mainly soft ones." She explains to Donna. Donna looks down at you staring at the two of them just waiting for them to leave. You can't stand people watching you play. 

It feels embarrassing.

"Dearest, remember what I have told you? There is nothing to feel embarrassed about. You are playing with your toys. It's not like you are walking around with your bottom showing is it?" She says bending down to rub your head. "But..." 

"I get it, but seriously (Y/N). It might feel weird to you that you are playing while people are watching but there isn't anything wrong. I mean, your auntie here plays with dolls in private!" She says giggling and elbowing the top of her head. "Alcina!" She hisses kicking her leg making your mother laugh.

Auntie Donna's visit lasted for another three hours before leaving for home. She was mainly with your mother.

"(Y/N), you need a recharge on your blood cells. Come to mommy dearest." Your mother says picking you up and bringing you down to the cellars with all the medicines and bottles on the shelves.

It has been almost a year since you got that EXTREMELY PAINFUL injection into your left arm. Unfortunately, you had to get another one. It is a different shot from last time so now you didn't have to worry about getting stabbed with a very painful shot.

"Okay, I know how much you hate needles but this keeps you alive. Now, I am just going to rub this little bit of fluff on your arm which will help reduce the pain of the shot." You feel fluff rubbed against your arm and she stabs the injection into her own arm and takes some of her infected blood out and starts to mix it with different medicines, liquids, and ingredients.

Your heart starts to race and you feel like running.

You ran to the corner of the room. Your mother pouts seeing you feeling scared about getting a shot. "It's okay. You won't feel anything, I cross my heart." She says picking you up and sits you on the cold metal table again before grabbing the injection and you grab your arm with fear.

"No no no." You beg giving her the eyes of cuteness. "I am going to count. 1..."

She then pushes your hand away from her target and you start to sniffer.

"2..."

It gets intensly quiet and the needle is just a centimetre from your arm.

"3."

The feeling of metal getting stabbed RIGHT into your arm gives you a pain in your arm. "Ow, Stop! It really hurts!" You say sniffling.

"Done."

You look at your arm and it had a plaster. Huh. That was easy.