Chapter 53

The sounds of snow going down and up could be heard near a snow mountain. You had fun jumping up and down in the snow. You were outside because your mother was out hunting again and allowed you to play in the snow.

Funny enough, that was one of her favourite things to see you do. She loved it because she is relieved that at least one of her children can play in the snow. She smiled as you were mindlessly jumping out and into deep snow. She was looking around the village while seeing you in the distance.

You jumped making lots of holes into the ground making you laugh with joy. She couldn't help but smile all the time she seen you do it. She didn't know why but it felt so special seeing her own little child have fun.

You kept bouncing and making deep holes until you come across a stone stuck in a crack. You pulled it out and you could hear the sounds of cracking.
You ignored it thinking it wasn't anything at all and you continued.

Without knowing though, the cracks actually went around the mountain and when it wrapped around the mountain, you could hear rumbles. You felt a little worried and tried to get through the snow back to your mother.

The mountain then started to collapse from behind and you tried to get away. Meanwhile, your mother seen the mountain and she got her wings out and dashed over towards you.

The mountain was just seventeen centimetres from crushing you until you got snatched and the mountain shook the village.

All the snow off the mountains and houses fell onto the ground. Your mother was out of breath and you were just locked onto her. "Are you okay?" She asks feeling worried.

You looked back at the mountain that collapsed. "How did a tiny stone cause all of that?" "What?" She asks. "Yeah, I was found a stone and pulled it out of the ground." She then sighed and put her wings back.

"Not everything needs to be pulled out of the ground, touched or whatever, You almost got flattened to death by that giant mountain. Just be very careful and cautious next time. I know you would never do that on purpose." She says brushing your hair back.

You went home a little early since she felt a little frightened and she was still a little out of breath. "Mother, what was that loud bang from across the village?" Bela asks your mother.

"Miranda did that. She is just doing some things with her experiments." Did she just tell a fib?

Later on in the night, you were cradled to her. She still looked frightened. You felt bad for it so you tried to make her snap out of it. You picked up her wine glass and put some wine in her mouth.

"Thanks." She says after swallowing it. "I feel much better now. I still felt a little stunned after your mascipade with that mountain." She says twitching her eyelid and taking a breath.

"Sorry. I will be good next time."

"Huh? What did you do? You didn't do that and I know you didn't. It was just an accident, um... (y/n) dearest." She asks you for your attention.

"Yes mommy?" You answer smiling up to her.

"Can you promise me to be really careful and don't act stupid next time. Not saying you are stupid but, I want you alive. I don't want to lose you ever." She says holding up your face.

You nod and snuggle into her chest. She smiles warmly and hugs you closer too.

You get a vision of an attack about to happen from behind her. "Mommy, someone is behind the door." She smiles evily and chuckles. "Thank you dearest. I shall take care of it." She sneaks behind the wall next to the door and you were tucked in her pouch.

The sounds of the handles being pressed down were heard just centimetres away and she was ready...

The door opened and she seen the man thing. She stabbed the man right in the head and she pulled him into her chambers and stabbed him some more. Now he is fully dead.

"Ahh, that was lovely. Now I shall have some blood." She says before drinking his blood. "Oh, you need formula, that reminds me." She says grabbing the bottle and starts to feed you your formula.

"Who's my good boy? You are!" She says with her mouth full of the victims blood. You still don't like seeing her teeth covered in blood, it just looks scary as hell.

You shiver in a bit of a fright. She knew and licked off the blood off her teeth. "Better now?" She asks and sees you nod. She grabs another bottle getting ready to give you your next feed.

You had to drink two bottles a day to stay full on energy but you also had to have real food too. She then wanted to try something. She took off the top part of the bottle and gave it to you when you were finished. "Can you drink it like a normal drink or do you want me to put the top back on?" She asks sweetly.

"Top!" You demand with worry but not in a very spoiled bratty way.

"I see, well then, I just wanted to see if you were more comfortable without the top on since babies only use the top. Do you want to be my baby?"

Those words made you get an answer, yes. You were quite used to being treated like one so why not?

"Yes mommy. I do." You tell her resting your head on her.

"Good." She says putting her own finger in your mouth.

"Hey, why did you do that for mommy? I don't know where that has been."

"Hey, they are clean gloves. Babies always suck on their mommy's fingers. You said you wanted to be the baby right?"

"I... I'm... um... uh... I..."

She looked at your confused state and smiled. "Are you feeling uncomfortable with my actions? If you are, let me know. I can stop."

You felt scared for some reason to tell her that she was being a little weird but you got the urge.

"It's a little weird mommy. Can you not do that again please." You ask.

"Okay dearest. She says kissing your head gently.

When it was bedtime, your mother was tucking you in and kissed your head. "Goodnight my little draga. Now if there is anything you need, let me know." She says closing the door.

You sleep to the side feeling a little tired and you couldn't really go to sleep so you went to your mother after thirty minutes.

"Dearest? What are you doing up?" She asks concerned. "I can't sleep, can I sleep beside you?" She smiles and nods.

"Come to mommy dearest." She says as you climb onto her bed and got tucked in beside her. You closed your eyes and smiled. She mirrored your face and started to read a book.