Chapter 67

The plane ride was seven hours. You woke up in a cold room and the temperature felt warmer than usual. You were in this rainbow like room and you wanted your mother.

She was gone now. Forever. You then see a vent that lead to some vent and you went through it. You crawled through the vent and you then fell down one and the man spotted you. "Hey, it's okay. You're not in trouble. My name is Chris. I know yesterday was very difficult but we just wanted to rescue yo..."

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" You screamed at him crying. He then walked over and started to rub your back. "Hey, it was for the Best. We will find you a new place once you tell us about those beasts." He says trying to cheer you up which didn't work.

You did however want to share about your amazing experience in your home. You then sat down and he got his pencil and paper sheet getting ready to take down everything. You sat there in silence.

"I was found by my mommy last year after a van crash. She helped me in and saved my life. Sure it was scary but you get used to it. She used to give me the best hugs and kisses. She cared for me. She fed me, gave me powers, kept me safe... until you guys. She was the best. I never had a family and she made me feel welcome even though she hates men...

My sisters were rambunctious but... Daniela made me her favourite out of the siblings. She also read me stories and..." You sniff trying not to burst into tears until you finished. "She gave me cookies for my good behaviour. I also had my other sisters Bela and Cassandra. I don't really have the closest relationship in the family with them in the family but I still loved them.

I... I... I WANT TO GO HOME!" You screamed out crying feeling extremely depressed about being taken away from the best thing that has ever happened to you.

Chris felt bad but he knew it had to be done. Who knows what she could have done to you. "Kid, I... I am sorry. But you need to know that they were very dangerous people to be around and even if they raised you as their own, you could have been corrupt just as them." He says making you cry more.

He then picked you up and bounced you up and down. A woman came into the room and see what was going on. "Is that the kid you found from the castle Chris?" She asks walking over. "Yeah, he just misses them even though they were very dangerous. What brings you here Jill?" He asks. "I have heard a report on him so I decided to see him. May I hold him?" She asks him before you switched person and she managed to calm you down really quietly.

You rested on her shoulder and she kept you in her arms. "There now. Relax. Everything is going to be okay." She says before putting you down and she holds your hand. Eventually you got put back in your room but you just didn't like anybody but that woman Jill. You then went back into the vent and went another way. Eventually you got into a secret room and you seen a way out and escaped.

The entirety of your vision was whiter than snow but you couldn't feel the ground and when your vision came back, you noticed how far the drop down was. You were in a skyscraper and the drop seemed like twelve stories high and you didn't know what to do.

You then managed to use that candy you never got to use to escape and you climbed down the building. It was scorching hot and your candy was drying up and it was dangerous to be doing this but you had to.

Eventually you started to slip and you fell. You thought it was the end but you grabbed onto a ledge. It wasn't that far down now and you managed to do the rest carefully. When you jumped to the ground, you ran away to a city. You had to hide in fields to avoid being caught. You waited.

A day went by and you were alone, hungry, thirsty, tired, and in a little bit of pain. You had no money, no family nor friends. You were basically in trouble. You managed to find a little hole that was safe to sleep in and you slept for the night.

~

"(Y/n) my love! I have found you!" Your mother has found you in the hole and you got out and hugged her. "I was looking everywhere for you. Come now, let's go home and I will make you all clean and full!" She says smiling and you flew home on her back across the ocean. You seen fish, dolphins and ships. She went through the clouds and you had the best time of your life. When you got home, you got your powers back and you had chicken on bread after you had a bath. Your sisters were so happy to have you back.

~

"AHHHH! WHY!!!" You screamed and threw a sort of tantrum realising it was all a dream before having an emotional moment. When you were finished, you decided to find a ride. You got out to the road and set your soft toys next to you. Oh yeah, you had to bring your soft toys since they are very important to you.

The thumb went up and nobody took you for a ride. You then stood there for three hours and eventually you snapped. "RAHHH! STUPID HUMANS, STUPID CARS, STUPID LIFE, IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!" You yelled kicked the ground and flipping over onto the ground. Eventually you began crying as you walked towards the city of Los Angeles. Seems like you are in California.

You walked for ages...