Update to story

Hello :) I know I haven't really updated the story much in the past couple of weeks but that was just to make the story good. I released two more chapters for the story about Alcina's life in the past. It is pretty sad so I hope you cry for her.

Anyways I will continue to update the story until I go "I think I had enough fun writing about you as a child which is an orphaned boy being with tall woman for once." (That will happen in... I don't know?) Anyways, it would be appreciated if you guys keep reading this and enjoy my story. Shout out to HouseDimitrescuSimp for being cool and inspiring me to write my own Lady D x Child Reader.

Also just a heads up, Gore and Blood will be increasing throughout the story so expect that. Anyways subscribe to Andrew Goodguy on YouTube if you want to support my fan fictions and also check out Resident Evil Village: Scrat Tastrophe if you have time if you want the fun e.

Stay Goodguys! 😀

Also here is a quick image I made in SFM with Lady D and Scrat :)

Update Edit: Also there won't be any romantic relationships to the story like a girl meets you and you hang out with her. I am not into romantic stories. (Scrat x Scratte is an exception) This will mainly just be about you living in Castle Dimitrescu at a young age.