58-HONEYMOON PHASE

OMNISCIENT

After sailing on the Qahtani's cruise ship for about two hours, they finally arrived at a beautiful island filled with natural features that made her almost blinded by the sight. The sailor bowed before Zafeer and Marwa descended from the deck.

"This is so cool." Marwa ogled and immediately took out her phone to start taking pictures.

"Wait until you see the rest, be thankful that you get to have the owner of this place as your tour guide." Zafeer cockily smirked.

"Don't be too full of yourself and besides, wait until you hear my ratings first." She frowned.

"Okay fine, let's go." He then led her to a parking space near the port where some cars were chained, they were all covered.

Marwa thought that her husband was just bluffing about him owning a shipbuilding industry in South Korea, not until she saw only the two of them in an enormous cruise ship. A cruise ship that was rumoured to cost billions of dollars! No wonder, even her elder brother refused to accept the position of the senior advocate of Nigeria just to take care of her husband's assets, that was more than enough wealth for him to handle.

"The time for you to be in a trance isn't here yet." Zafeer released a deep chuckle and signalled for someone to pull the protective cover of the cars. Immediately after that was done, someone gasped, she could have fallen if not for her husband who steadied her.

Nissan GT-R. Audi R8. Jaguar E-type. McLaren F1. Ford Mustang Boss 429.

What a collection of demonic sports cars that might haunt her vision forever, just great. Turned out that there was a sucker for classics just like her.

"My lady? Why are you suddenly silent? Make the choice Queen." He bowed to her with a smile.

"American muscle car with a horsepower of 375, can accelerate from standstill to 60 metres per hour in 5.3 seconds, has an exceptional engine with massive aluminium heads and hemispherical combustion chambers mounted on the car..." Zafeer watched in awe as his wife stated the features of a particular car without a slip of tongue, as though she were a professional car reviewer. Ahmad has made the best decision by hand picking that job for her, she can finally apply for it when she goes back to Nigeria if she wants that.

Left to him, she wouldn't work, they have more than enough to live and take care of their future generations. But knowing Marwa and her firm belief in achieving her financial independence, he has no choice but to let her work. Jobs that won't make her stressed, that is, he won't allow his wife to stand under the sun in the name of working.

"Boss 429, prepare it for us. Good choice." He ended the long speech with a stern look, his eyes glared at the man who was eyeing his wife admiringly, probably because of the way that she started describing the car. She was still dressed in her torn outfit from earlier, Zafeer took her to a house, more like a closet which looked like a house. It was small but its contents made her shiver. There were different kinds of branded clothes, many of them.

"It's my private area created just for emergencies like this. I also ordered for them to include clothes that are your size. Please change out of this dress, I don't want to remember any incident that transpired with that bastard, he deserves it." A cold sneer escaped his lips.

"Yes, right away darling. And you didn't praise me for my acting skills." She pouted.

"Everything you do is perfect, even your flaws are perfect." He kissed her pouted lips before pushing her into the house-like closet. Those marks, even though it was his wife's action, it still made him angry. Abdulhakeem's punishment wasn't enough for him, not only that, his wife must be punished too. She dared to trigger the beast in him, now she must pay the hefty price by satisfying it.