7-DURBAR

OMNISCIENT

"I have been trying his number but it has always been the same response, not reachable," Junaid complained as he held the phone to his ear.

He was dressed like the ideal royal he is in a dark blue and white babban riga, with a silver metallic form of waistcoat called silke. It is usually made of iron and always makes some noises whenever the person wearing it moves. A white royal turban was perfectly perched on his forehead with specially made dark blue royal shoes that had sophisticated designs on his feet.

"I didn't go to the hospital today so I can't figure out if he went," Turad paced back and forth in the same form of clothes, they were the Crown Prince's group so according to tradition, all of them must wear the same form of clothes except for Zafeer who is the Head.

"All of you just do something, anything. The security agents are looking for him all over the state and guests have started arriving," Her Royal Majesty, Queen Umaiza spoke with a worried expression on her face.

She was clad in the most expensive form of lace, embellished white and silver Sheraton textile featuring a halter strap neckline and bishop sleeves, her face was decked up lightly due to her fair skin and natural beauty. She finished the look with the same colour of royal thobe and shiny silver stilettos.

Nobody knew about Zafeer's disappearance till in the morning when Umaiza came to his chamber and found two of his cousins and his brother sleeping on the couch with their cellphones in hand. They didn't let the king know about it, the man would have felt disturbed which would not be good for his health.

"Where on earth is Ya Zafeer?" Sabreen came in with Eshaal and Zayn trailing behind.

The boy was dressed cutely in the same outfit as Junaid and Turad, he had no idea about whatever was happening, all he knew was that he would be riding a horse later that day. Sabreen and Eshaal were clad in ruby-coloured lace that had flecks of teal green, the princesses were adorned with gold jewellery and both of them looked exceptionally beautiful with their lightly decked-up faces.

"He disappeared yesterday night and nobody bothered to tell me about it," The king's voice boomed through the hallway before he stepped inside the living room.

Haroon Baghdad and his wife followed behind with a triumphant smirk on their faces, they succeeded in separating the father and son for fifteen years and now that he is back, they will make him disown Zafeer so that Haroon will find an opportunity to have the throne in his possession.

"We thought he went out for some air so we didn't make a fuss about it, Dad," Turad cascaded down his head.

"You should have told your father about it, do you want them to have a misunderstanding again?" Hamida Haroon Baghdad tried to spice up the tension.

"Don't go there, Mom." Junaid knew his mother's evil intentions, he was just being obedient as a son so he kept his mouth shut.

"Zafeer has been a very stubborn boy up until now, I am just telling the truth. Who knows, he might even decide to travel out of Kano so that he can disgrace our respectable family," She added when no one talked again.

"Hamida, stay within your limits!" Umaiza warned, the two ladies to have a very strained relationship, Umaiza has her reasons which she does not want to tell anyone till the time is right.

"Eshaal and Zayn, let's go," Sabreen dragged them out, she felt like crying because she hated it when her mother tried to create a rift between the father and his son just to gain authority.