34-THE PARTY

OMNISCIENT

The next day, Junaid and Turad set out early in the morning after Junaid found a way to get Nafisa's saviour to come to the mosque that was located in the outskirts of the city. It is small and fancy, the imam was honoured when the royals paid a visit to him and told him about the marriage.

When they narrated to Nafisa's saviour about all the things that happened and his beloved still being alive, the man couldn't believe it till they brought him to see her sleeping figure, it took so much in him not to wake her up and tell her that he's back and will be there for her, this time around, he has changed.

In the mosque were about eleven men including Junaid, Turad, Fawzan, Omar and Ammar who later found out about the incident when he came to visit his sister's family. The rest of the six include the imam, the person who is about to get married and his waliy who knew everything about their love story along with three other witnesses.

The imam started by reciting some duas' and stating the importance of marriage before finally tying the knot with a dowry of one hundred thousand Naira. Now, Nafisa is no longer bearing Kabeer Hassan's name, she is someone else's wife, someone who is about to save her life.

"Can I go and see her now?" He asked and they laughed before he strutted away with a happy heart that has just started beating again.

When he reached the place, he met the women who were quick to welcome him, Hidayah kept shedding tears of joy that finally, her mother will be fine again. Nafisa was now fully dressed in bridal attire, her face was void of any makeup and even though she looked pale, it didn't make her any less beautiful.

She raised her eyes to meet his, the all too familiar feeling enveloping her once again. The man took majestic strides towards her, the tears were threatening to fall from his eyes, and his head was aching with their bittersweet memories.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't even know what to say, I shattered all our dreams, I destroyed everything. Ya ilahi! All because of me, your life was ruined--" The waterworks started in the eyes of the new couple, both of them held each other for what felt like forever.

"You didn't ruin my life, it wasn't your fault. That was our fate, I hope this is the end of our hardship" Nafisa sobbed into his arms.

"You guys look so good together" Khayr gushed and Nafisa playfully glared at her before burying her head in his chest, earning a light chuckle from him before pecking her head.

"You guys have to hurry up, your flight is in forty-five minutes" The woman who came with Nafisa's best friend yesterday spoke and they nodded before strutting out.

"Mami is going on a honeymoon" Hidayah teased and videotaped her mother and her father figure who was about to get into the backseat of a silver BMW 7 Series.

"I will deal with you later, take care of yourself. I love you" She blew Hidayah a kiss and entered the car. They have so many things to talk about with her husband, that will be left till they reach the UAE. That is the best hideout and safest place for their honeymoon, where they will never be found by their enemies.

Because of Marwa, they were obliged to spend a week there before coming back to Nigeria where the both of them will try as much as possible to hide the relationship away from her for some reasons.

After seven hours of their journey, they arrived in the United Arab Emirates and lodged in a presidential suite at Burj Khalifa, all the reservations were made for them. The couple was jet-lagged but the excitement of being with each other was so overwhelming that they didn't want to let go of each other.