8-RULE BREAKER

OMNISCIENT

Many people watched a vehement Marwa, she was walking in a very unladylike way. Thankfully, Khayr did the honours of showing her around the hospital so she knew the way to her destination. Her fast strides were filled with confidence, the girl was determined to get out of the goddamn hospital today.

She made her way into the cardiology department, letting the sound of her new golden sneakers bounce in the air, Hamma Fawzan saved her life with those expensive shoes. Doctors and patients gazed at the unfamiliar face, her face was etched in a deep frown that nobody dared to block her way.

"Dr Marwa, what are you doing in our department? You look furious, did something happen?" Khayr stopped her with a flummoxed expression on her face.

"No, I just need to meet the owner of this hospital," Marwa uttered, she couldn't hide the bored expression on her face.

"What? Why do you want to see the prince?" Now, Khayr was alarmed because she was scared for her new friend.

"I will tell you later, right now I want to fix something," Marwa yanked her hands away from Khayr's grasp and matched towards the hallway that leads to Turad's office, the place is also called the no-go area because nobody has ever entered the prince's main office, he has a special consultation room where all his files and personal documents are kept. Whenever there is an emergency, the secretary informs him through the intercom.

"Marwa nobody has ever entered the prince's territory before, please come back. I don't want anything bad to happen to you," Khayr shouted, but a ferocious Marwa was too infuriated to hear her friend as she passed the corridor.

Currently, she is standing face to face with two huge guards who are dressed up in white from head to toe. One look at them will make a person wish for death rather than facing them but she is Marwa Kabeer Hassan, the female hooligan who fights men and teaches them a lesson. Nobody knows why, but Marwa never fears anyone, the girl is the most dauntless creature you will ever meet, and Nafisa is sometimes scared for her daughter because she acts without caring about the consequences.

"Move it, you little brat," One of them ordered, even his voice was enough to make a person run for his dear life.

"Ever heard of something called rule-breaking?" Before they could process her question, she kicked both of them in the groin and barged into Turad's office, laughing at the men who were rolling on the floor and groaning in pain.

"Cowards," She laughed. At least, she had fun for a bit.

Everything in the office was white, ranging from the furniture, expensive lab coats neatly hung on the wall and the big refrigerator that sat at the far end of the room alongside the curtains. Even the man in the office was dressed in white clothes and he looked breathtaking which made Marwa want to stain those clothes of his, knowing fully well how expensive they must be.

"Who are you and how dare you barge into my office? Did the guards not try to stop you?" Turad spoke calmly, only the royals could be calm in situations like this, he closed his laptop and looked at Marwa who had a shocked expression on her face.

"You look like someone I know, Mr Prince. And yes, your guards might need medical attention now," She smirked evilly, not the least intimidated by his authoritative voice.

Marwa went as far as sitting on the office chair opposite him. Not only that, she also dared to place her short legs on the prince's spotless white table and even crossed them, her sneakers boosting her confidence once again. Just how much is she craving for her death?