10-FIRST DAY

OMNISCIENT

The next morning, Zafeer woke up with a determined mind. He was going to be an office man which meant that he would have very limited time. He knew Junaid was not one to disappoint, his cousin-brother was capable of handling everything impeccably.

It was the first time he would be seeing the headquarters of the company he built with his sweat. He took a loan from his maternal grandfather who was more than willing to dash him the money but Zafeer refused, saying he wanted to work too. After two years, he returned the exact amount of money to his proud grandfather. Zafeer also owns a few five-star hotels and apartments in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.

The Crown Prince made his way to the bathroom and took his bath then came out, only to meet his outfit for the day hung neatly on the clothes rack. He won't lie, the maids in the palace know how to carry out their jobs efficiently.

He wore the white button-up shirt and topped it with a black Dolce & Gabanna floral lace pattern blazer with the same colour of slacks. Sliding on a pair of Micheal Kors sleek black office shoes, he sprayed his Chanel Imperial Majesty perfume and sauntered out after putting on his silver Seiko wristwatch and shielding his eyes with Rayban clubmaster shades, his Arabian bangs making him stand out in an exceptionally unique way.

It was his first day at the office and if the employees were not professional enough to his taste, it was a straight sack for them. He would start with a thorough interview just like he did with the staff back in Saudi. They were glad that the guy left. If not, they wouldn't have the freedom they were enjoying currently.

The palace guards kept praising him, everyone was awestruck at how breathtakingly gorgeous he looked. His steps were filled with grace and gait as he settled in the backseat of the white Mercedes-Benz S-class. The fleet of cars soon arrived at the North wing, where he would have breakfast together with everyone and then go to the office later on.

"Crown Prince Zafeer is gracing us with his presence," A guard announced and he entered the royal dining hall. As usual, he was the last person to arrive but always snatched the attention.

"Ooo! I am crushing," Sabreen grinned and took a quick picture of him before he could smash the phone. He hated attention but always got it.

"Morning everyone," He greeted and sat on his usual seat, between Junaid and Sabreen, opposite Turad.

The day before, Turad came back from the hospital after a long day of surgery. He managed to tell them about his encounter with Marwa and they kept laughing, including Zafeer which was very unusual. The guy neither laughs nor smiles, but it feels good that he did the day before.

"It is your first day at work, huh?" Haroon questioned with an amused smile that flabbergasted everyone except Umaiza, she knew why.

Last time they checked, Haroon Baghdad was never the one to act carefreely around Zafeer. Not with the cold, icy stares he gets every time. Now, the uncle and nephew behave like father and son for a reason unknown to everyone, even Haroon. Hamida was on alert, she knew Zafeer must have something up his sleeves, he was never the one to change without a strategy underneath.

"Yes, Uncle," Zafeer gave him that smirk that always managed to look like a smile. He is the only one who can do that in the family.