38-CHESS

OMNISCIENT

HMNB Devonport,
Plymouth State,
England.

The convoy of military cars arrived at the Naval Base of the seaport which is situated in Devonport. It contains different kinds of ships and submarines mostly painted in white and army green as the royal navy guard the whole place.

After six hours and thirty minutes in the jet, he finally arrived in England. The officers assigned to him were about ten, they didn't waste a single minute waiting for him, he is always punctual like the prudent soldier he is.

Zafeer alighted the car, he was outfitted in a navy blue shirt with white khakis and the same colour of Nike face cap, his luggage has long been sent to his tent. The white people respect him a lot even though he is a special duties soldier, there is no doubt that he is a great Captain, the perfect person they need for their upcoming mission. And again, he is the admiral's favourite even though the man isn't partial.

"Captain Baghdad, it's been a while" The vice admiral offered his hand to which Zafeer saluted before shaking, they maintain a civil relationship because the guy just won't let them in, not even his colleagues. He only comes here whenever he is summoned for duty, does his job and goes back to school, that was at the time when he was offering his first degree and masters. He has been serving navy for nine years, since when he was sixteen.

"Yes, Sir" Zafeer released his bulky hand from his senior's.

"Freshen up and come to the Admiral's tent, he said we'll all eat together today. We also have something to discuss" The vice admiral, Mr Douglass spoke and Zafeer responded before strutting away.

He entered his tent and ordered the guards to set the covers down which they did. He slumped on the comfortable king-sized bed reserved just for him and texted Marwa that he has arrived, he also texted his family who have been worried about him, especially Rumaisa who instructed him on the dos' and don'ts' during a mission, the guy kept complaining that it wasn't his first mission but she heard nothing.

He felt a pang on his chest when he recalled the last look Marwa gave him, it made him feel like something terrible is about to occur and none of them is going to like it. Whatever it is, he silently prayed that it would be replaced with the best, he accepts everything with faith. A ding from his phone yanked him out of his reverie.

Anonymous: Get ready for what is about to come since you're too stubborn to follow my instructions. You are the crowned prince but that bitch turned you into a model! Now you'll see what I'm capable of doing.

Yours,
Xx.

"Mstww!" An annoyed hiss took over his lips, he looked so cute because he doesn't even know how to hiss, it was as if he was forcing his pink lips to move sideways.

Z: Nawal Ishaq Makama! Don't you ever contact me again, I've got many other things to do so I won't succumb to your childishness. If you think I'm going to be submissive then you're wrong, do your worst.

He replied to her and blocked the number then tossed his phone aside, she just ruined his mood. Zafeer stood and made his away to the bathroom where he took a refreshing bath and also performed ablution. He prayed for Allah to turn the worst into the best and also, whatever Nawal and her family are hatching up, he prayed that it backfires on them.

Zafeer was summoned by a recruit who told him that the Admiral and other high ranked soldiers are waiting for him to start their supposed lunch. He nodded and strutted to the mini closet in his tent where his uniform was neatly laid out.