42-SPILLED

OMNISCIENT

"I should have known you are the Crowned Prince Zafeer Ibn Harith Baghdad, a liar, a cheat and a womanizer" Her murderous eyes gazed at his as she abruptly stood up. She is a ticking bomb which is about to explode in a few seconds.

"Marwa what are you--" He gently reached out for her hand but she punched him hard on the jaw.

"How dare you do that to me? I thought you were Murad, a different person who I can confide in but it turned out that you are him! The person I was trying so hard to run away from, the person I spent sixteen years holding on to his silver ring and waiting for to come and join me in fighting our demons. Have I ever wronged you in any way because all you ever do is hurt me over and over again? You came back into my life only to know about all my sorrows and deepest secrets then use them against me." Marwa ranted at the top of her croaked voice.

Zafeer was about to shout at the top of his lungs so that she will listen to him but he quickly refrained when he noticed something, it was the way her coffee brown orbs darken in a very unusual way and how her lips moved like the words weren't coming from her. It looked too good to be natural.

"I tried telling you but you denied it--" She cut in before he could complete his sentence.

"Shut the fuck up you liar. Don't deny the fact that you are fake and everything about you is just a chimaera. Seeing is believing, you sensually touched that disgusting woman after knowing how I hate her and the most heartbreaking fact is that the bitch dared you to play with my feelings and you did. I was nothing more than a dare to you, I was nothing more than a dare" She cried out, the emotions were choking her so badly. Marwa wanted to say so many things to hurt the man but a force constricted her throat, it obstructed her from speaking.

"I didn't touch her, I didn't fucking touch anyone. Shit! You were nothing like a dare, you are much more than that my Marwa. You were mine, you are mine and you will be mine forever so don't ever think less of that. I remember every single moment we spent together and nothing was fake. During our sixteen years apart, missing you was what caused my schizophrenia, it made the autistic disorder worst and even made my heart vulnerable to any emotional damage. I ran mad while trying to get you back into my life." He removed his hoodie and tore the white shirt beneath it with one hand, he was using the other hand to tightly pin her hands above her head on the wall.

Zafeer pointed at the scar on the left side of his chest, close to the position of his heart and looked into her eyes which innocently blinked. For a moment there, tranquillity built inside her, she felt the anger sagging away in a world she never knew existed as he spoke to her with the softest yet melodious voice possible.

"You gave me this scar, remember it? Just like you nurtured my ring, I nurtured your mark the same way. It was the only thing that helped me in a world filled with helplessness and sorrow, you marked me as yours since day one. Look into my eyes and listen to my next words for they are the truest to be ever said. I feel you in every beat of my heart Marwa, I love you. I love you so much that it sometimes scares me to what extent I can go for your love, I'll do anything just to make you smile please don't punish me Marwa" He didn't know when he started sobbing hard. His eyes held nothing but the utmost sincerity, love and affection for her.

Suddenly, the tranquillity disappeared and was instantly replaced with a burning sensation to kill someone, the hatred she has for the crowned prince and Nawal's words came rushing back like an avalanche. Marwa snatched her hands away and tightly closed her ears, her head was aching uncontrollably.

"I don't remember anything, we didn't spend any moment together, those are just your lies. To hell with you and your love crowned prince Zafeer Ibn Harith Baghdad, I despise you and every little human being that supported you! Leave me alone, you disgust me and by God, I consider you no less than a sworn enemy." She used all the power vested in her to push him. While doing that, Marwa was completely oblivious to the fact that he has deep wounds on his arms and leg.