4.Butterflies

Começar do início

Kim Taehyung, the CEO is standing there in the hall way near his cabin fully focused on a file which his assistant is explaining to him right now.

Taehyung fliched badly when Jungkook jumped on him, hugging him tightly, pulling the man close to his heart not letting him breath properly.

Taehyung struggled to breath wiggling to break the tight hug only to get more squished by his wife who is now sobbing badly feeling relived after having his hubby in his arms.Although he just went through a mini heart attack few hours ago.So the reaction is understandable.

Taehyung's personal assistant quietly made his leave without disturbing the couple giving them a little privacy.

"Kook what happened?Why are you crying?"Taehyung's muffled voice can be heard as his face is pushed against his wifey's chest who's not planning to break the hug anytime soon.But Taehyung broke the hug a little forcefully because he too needs to breath.

"Hubby are you okay?Why didn't you answered my calls?"Jungkook asked cupping his hubby's face in his hands.

"Why would I be not okay?I'm completely fine.And I was in the meeting kook when you called.So thought to call you back after the meeting.Why? what happened?"Taehyung asked guiding his wife to his cabin and making him sit on the CEO's chair.
Taehyung also taking a seat beside him.

Jungkook explained how he got a phone call from the hospital and how scared he was till the moment he saw Taehyung here.

Taehyung laughed hearing the story and the way Jungkook is looking like a baby explaining everything with his red cute button nose,chubby cheeks more puffed out because of the angry pout on his lips making him look so adorable.

Jungkook stopped his ranting by cursing the hospital for worrying him by the false call in the middle, when he noticed the sight in front of him.Jungkook's wide doe eyes sparkled and his lips left that angry pout and unknowingly formed a wide bunny smile seeing the mesmerising view of his husband laughing so freely which was a rarest of a rarest sight for years.
Jungkook missed these sight too much that he got lost in his hubby's wide smile forgetting every other things focussing on Taehyung and only Taehyung.

Getting satisfied with his laughter Taehyung wiped away the tears that formed due to his laughing.
"Oh my God kook you just have called John (assistant) if you didn't get me on the call"Taehyung said shooking his head.
But the person he is talking to is nowhere in this world to listen what his hubby just said.
Because Jungkook is still admiring his husband with a whipped smile on his face.

Taehyung shook Jungkook gently at the lack of response.Jungkook blinked his eyes processing the situation and again cupped Taehyung face, that smile never leaving his face.
"Just smile more okay?I missed that smile of yours"Jungkook said caressing his cheeks softly meanwhile Taehyung is just stilled there hearing his husband sensing something is not normal about his wife.

Jungkook don't Know what possessed over him when he leaned in giving a peck on his husband's lips lingering his lips there for a few seconds before pulling back.

Taehyung wide his eyes getting shocked because he don't remember when did the last time they had a proper kiss.
On official Parties or gatherings when they appear as a couple they often kiss on their forheads or cheeks as it's a must do couple thing in some occasions.
But it was after a long time their lips met each other like this.So it was not a normal thing between them.
That's why he was just shocked now confirming that something is strange with his wife today.

On the other hand Jungkook was smiling at the kiss feeling the little movements of the butterflies in his belly again as they all were on a long tour leaving his belly empty for all these years.
He is so happy and giddy inside feeling the butterflies again.
Jungkook can feel content this way.A Satisfaction filling him.
Now he knows what was the thing he is missing and trying to figure out all the day after seeing their old photographs.

It was just love.He was craving for the love from his husband which is missing for years now.

He knows they both love each other to the moon and back.But failed to show it openly.

When he heard his hubby is no more with him he can feel the pain of his heart.
They were so in love that they both can't live without each other.
They are still together,close to each other but still far away from their souls.
They are really distant from each other.

There is no one to Blame for that because it's all their situations made them to live in this reserved way that they didn't even realize when they lost their most precious bond between each other.

But now Jungkook knows how dumb they both were to not cherishing their love all these years And he is determined too to make everything right.

He will bring back their souls together at peace by showing how much love he has stored in his heart for his hubby.
He will make the great CEO Kim Taehyung to fall again head over heels for his wife and this time more deeply in love.

_______________________________________

So ...............

Kim Jungkook is planning something in that coconut head💅

By the way Sorry for that dumb title.
I feel like laughing reading it🤕

💜💚❤️