"Thank you superhero." She sobbed.

"I was at a loss of what to give you since everyone has decided but here, take this gift from your father, it's not much." It was a set of jewellery. The yellow gold material consists of a crown, necklace, bracelet, earrings and knuckle rings.

"How isn't this much Dad? Everything here is pure gold, this is a limited edition. Thank you so much father, please don't spend lavishly on me next time." She instantly fell in love with it. First, it's her lefe that almost made her run mad, Zafeer outdid himself and the people who shopped for her didn't help matters at all.

Three boxes were composed of hoodies and tee-shirts of all sizes, sweatpants, face caps, beanies, underwear, socks, shorts and all kinds of shoes other than the whole collection of sneakers and heels Junaid bought for her when they relocated. Other boxes were piled with Ankara, laces, cloaks, suits, abayas, cosmetics and even a make-up kit which looked like a box, different kinds of jewellery and sleeping wear were also among. Hakami's briefcase made her galvanize for three hours straight, no matter how they urged her to speak or act, she couldn't, thinking it was just a dream. And now her father's gift? These people are filthy rich!

"Is it a crime to spend lavishly on my cute little princess?" He mused and the duo giggled, Marwa was about to reply when a dramatic voice cut in.

"Daddy, this is considered cheating. So we're not your princesses?" Sabreen grumbled after barging into the room. Junaid, Hidayah and Zayn followed soon after.

"I always knew he has a favourite." Junaid feigned jealousy.

"Can you all stop it now? As big as you are, even you Junaid, I'm ashamed." Haroon howled at them.

"But she's older than me." Sabreen cried out.

"Whatever! Where are my gifts from all of you?" Marwa devilishly smirked as if she knew they bought something for her.

"Pfft! You still haven't changed." Hidayah sighed before holding up a black blanket hoodie, something Marwa has been dreaming to purchase but couldn't afford it.

"You know me so well." The bride flashed her a lopsided grin before looking at Zayn who was quick to smile at her before hurrying over to her side. Out of all the siblings, she was the closest to him because of one thing, their passion for culinary activities.

"Here is my favourite pet, I named her Twix because it's my favourite chocolate. I can't think of anything else, do you like it?" He nervously asked and opened the small bag from where a cute small kitten stepped out. Its skin was honey-coloured, same as the eyes. It looked very afraid with widened orbs, Marwa teared up at that instant. Once again, another dream of hers has been fulfilled. Getting a kitten just like this one and showering her with all the love in the world is something she has been willing to do, the girl is obsessed with cats.

"I love it, you silly." She hugged him while he wiped her tears with his precious customized handkerchief.

"Great, now let your twinnie shine. Here, always wear this locket, if you don't, my heart will be broken." Sabreen put the said thing around her neck, when Marwa opened the heart-shaped pendant, she almost collapsed due to joy, it was a picture of her and Sabreen when they were kids, the only picture that was secretly snapped by Nafisa who had been longing to see her twins get along with each other.

"I-I'll always wear it." She sobbed, conflicted as to which necklace she'd always be wearing. Is it the customized diamond necklace from her husband or the precious locket from her twin?

"Can we talk about the dance for that send-off party? It has been on my mind since, just so you know, I won't join the groom's dance crew." Junaid suddenly changed the conversation before Marwa could ask for his gift. Studying his expression, she realized that there was some urgency underlying in his eyes so she didn't push further.