Chapter thirty

Zacznij od początku

My heart leaped in my throat from excitement when I'm pressed at the wall with no where to escape, while he comes very close to me not making a move to touch me, we only look at each other. It's like all the times before we kiss, and right now I can't ignore it afterwards because all of the anger I felt for him turns into something else... I just know that this was something I couldn't control when it didn't make sense itself.. but he doesn't wait for me to get myself out of there when he cups my face and kisses me slow and hard, folding his silkily lips on my bottom lip, slipping his tongue quickly gliding it on mine. I never thought I would want him like this.

Slowly his hands slide down to hike my dress up so it bunched up to my waist exposing my thighs and underwear, barely touching my skin and I feel so fuzzy.

"Zayn." I warn halfheartedly against his lips.

I shouldn't want this, my body shouldn't react to his nor yearn for him. Again he doesn't wait for me to try and find a way that I can ignore the desire I feel and instead he locked our lips again massaging them with my own, his hands move up my side feeling any curves he could get until he slowly grabs a hold of my breasts squeezing them, I squeak embarrassed since I have sensitive ones and when I open my eyes he's biting on his lip harshly looking at me with a hooded stare before he pressed another hard kiss on my lips to trail his memorable, soft lips and puckering them down my throat, biting my collarbone then further on the valley of my breasts letting his tongue flick and feel my skin longingly fondling my chest with his big hands, I sigh shakily.

Then he hastily shoved his left hand in between my thighs to press on my glistened center and I gasped, my head falls back on the wall trying to catch my breath, my lungs felt too tight. It made a squiggly feeling begin on the pit of my stomach and light a very dangerous fire inside that no one has ever gotten out from me. I know I will hate myself after this but right now.. right now all I can think with is with my vulnerable and neglected body which in his hands feels taken care of.

His actions are gentle and slow to not scare me.. And I have yet to tell him to stop but the trust I never will admit I have in him with my body is making me want this, the intoxicating way his touch lures me in.

Sinfully he circles his fingers above my barely there underwear while his lips take care of my chest giving them open mouthed kisses leaving wet lines behind, grazing them lightly and I bite my lip to suppress a moan, the now gathered dampness between my thighs driving me insane and I squirm lightly. This was something I never thought I would feel especially from someone like him, even if he had managed to get this similar feeling out of me back when he had sketched now it felt different. The way my body reacts equals to that of lust and even if I'm unfamiliar to these things I knew what this was now, I didn't want to admit it to myself earlier but it's there whether I ignore it or not. I'm excited for him and that's so inappropriate of me. But I just can't find the will to stop him.

"Does it throb?" he murmured, stopping for my answer, while the heavily frustrated pants that leave his lips fan over me. The first time he said anything since I took care of his bruises and it's a vulgar thing yet I don't mind and nod. "Good." he growled continuing to handle my core with his hand. He knows very well what he's doing and what his touch can summon, he only wants me to know it because he's smug and that makes me rethink this.

"Please don't, I..." I trail off trying to make him halt but my voice is an embarrassing high pitched whiny noise. How did we end up here?

"Should I really stop?" he murmured all the while watching my reactions to his touch, now stroking his fingertips masterfully two times there, barely touching me but I find myself get arouséd more and more. He leans his forehead on mine, "Because I think after all the teasing you did tonight I should reciprocate it, so stop with the innocent act and being a fucking tease. I can feel how much you want it.. so wet for me." he breathed and continued while penetrating me with his stare and syrupy voice, I bite a moan back. "And fuck, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to rip this sexy dress from your lovely curves and then I'd know what to do..." I bet he really did. The way he rasped his words angrily as if he was battling himself if he should say them or not, voice turned in a husk and growl, eyes black with lust made me squeeze my thighs together, my back arch as I flushed. I can't believe that I like his dirty words which he notices and in turn makes him rip my thong apart dropping it to the floor. I bucked my hips involuntary when the last barrier was removed while my cheeks were still tinted very red.