Oh okay!

Isha once told me about Danish and Natasha! They were body gaurds.
Well actually family more. Just like Joseph & George uncle are to us.

"Mihir Malhotra" I said forwarding my hand and he looked at me.

"Who doesn't know you! I'm David." He introduced

"Stop giving him looks David. He isn't suspicious" Baani aunt said and I looked at her more confused

"Don't mind that Mihir. You see, everyone here is protective about this girl. No one cares for me more" She frowned and I chuckled.

"I'm no harm David. Trust me" I assured and he nodded with a small smile as we all moved inside.

"Care to explain what was happening" I asked Isha

"He came from US just today and didn't even tell me. So I destroyed his favorite hoodie" She devilishly said and I looked at her shocked.

"Is that normal for you? Destroying favorite wardrobes " I asked

"When I'm irritated. Yes" She narrowed her eyes

"Then, I've to keep you five feet away from my walk in" I said and she chuckled

"Better for you" She smirked

"If you both are done gossiping. We're waiting" It was Kabeer uncle this time and I nodded going towards dining area and we all sat.

And thankfully since Kabeer uncle is health conscious, I had the same food which I have at home.

After lunch I & Isha were in the garden walking.

"Your mansion is beautiful" I complimented and she smiled looking at me.

"Yes! You know my Grandmother's farm house is just much more beautiful. " She said as she started walking backwardly such that her face was facing me.

"Isha, you'll fall. Walk seeing in front" I told

"I won't. I'm ma..aaa" And before she could complete she stumbled and was about to fall and this time she herself held me such that... I fell on the grass with her.

"Ah ouch" She whined and I looked at her and then her hands which had mud all over.

"It has been watered in evening I guess" I told and she looked at me for a second and then smirked.

Before I could process anything she rubbed the muddy palms of hers with my cheeks.

"Isha" I groaned and she laughed.

"Perfect" She laughed more and I glared her.

"You're gone" I warned and she laughed standing up but I pulled her back and taking some mud I rubbed it on her face.

"Arrghhh! Mummaaa" She screamed while laughing and I looked at her as a chuckle left my mouth too.

"Perfect" I mimicked her and we both laughed sitting there.

"You're mad Isha" I whispered after we laughed and she looked at me standing up.

With that she forwarded her hand to me and I took it standing up.

She took me to the garden tap and we washed our faces and hands.

"Oh damn.. Your Armani " She mocked and I chuckled

"Tum sach mai pagal ho (you're really mad) " I said and she smiled looking at me.

"If a little madness can make you laugh your heart out... It's worth it. Isn't it? " She asked