"Dismissed" I stated.

The Team here too went away and I got to back to work on my Mac book.

It was after some time when I got a call.

Isha Calling!

A smile automatically made it's way on my face and I picked the call.

"Hey Isha" I whispered with a smile

"Am, it's Isha's mom" A voice came and I looked over call.

What!

It's Baani aunt!

"Hello. You there Mihir? " She asked and I frowned

"Um, yeah. Yes aunt." I replied

"Where are you Mihir? We're waiting for you at dinner" She told and I looked at time.

9:00 pm.

"Oh sorry aunty.  I didn't see the time. I'll see you all in sometime" I said

"Okay. We'll be waiting" She chirped and cut the call.

I too stood up and wrapping the works, I drove directly towards Mittal mansion while picking some desserts and of course ice creams on the way.

Time to impress... Parents!

I was about to ring the door bell but saw the door slightly ajar and Isha was running while laughing and looking behind.

I was about to step ahead but the the door opened and since she was looking at her back, she bumped into me with such a force that she was about to fall when in a blink of eye I held her hand and pulled her towards me.

Her both the arm rested on my chest while my another hand had the paper bag.

She shrieked closing her eyes while I....

I was looking at her.

She was so close to me that her nose was almost touching mine & I can smell, she surely uses white rose perfume.

"You're saved again" I whispered when she opened her eyes and I looked around to find a man looking at me.

Not Kabeer uncle this time!

I was about to speak again when I heard foot steps hence I left her carefully.

Of course, if it's her dad then even the looks can kill!

Sometimes I think he'll kill me with his bare hands and sometimes I think.... He trusts me with her!

I don't know. He's diplomatic in it!

"What happened Isha.. Mihir you're here" Baani aunt spoke and before I could say anything Isha screamed.

"Arrgh! Saveee meeee" She yelled and ran behind me while the man in front of me looked at the figure behind me.

"Mihir, you're my bestest friend right! Then save me from this man here" She pleaded and I chuckled looking at her.

"If he's your bestest friend Isha Mittal, then who am I?" The man asked and I looked at him.

"Stop being a drama okay." She said and I looked at her now.

"Argh! Stop it both of you" It was Baani aunt and I sighed.

Who is he... Who's eying me as if I've done a crime!

I don't like him already!

"Mihir, he's David. Danish & Natasha's son" Aunty introduced and I looked at Isha.