Chapter 33

The next few days of their vacation was amazing. The duo went to tons of restaurants, and did so many activities together. Since they went snorkeling, they decided they didn't want to do anything similar to that, so yesterday they went to a paintball battle instead.

Colby and Rebecca were put on the same team, which meant they had to go against 10 other couples. They did pretty good at the start, but about an hour in Rebecca got hit in the leg. She had never did paintball before, so she didn't expect it to hurt like it did. She had a huge bruise on her leg from the paintball shot, so after they got back she relaxed in the hot tub on their balcony.

Colby joined her later and made sure she was ok then they both relaxed. After they got done Colby helped her out and they went to take their separate showers and then they went to bed.

It was now the last day of their vacation, which meant they would be leaving Ireland tomorrow. Rebecca was a little bummed about leaving, but she couldn't wait to start her regular life back again.

The only thing she dreaded was going back to work on Monday. Brad wouldn't be her manager anymore, it would be Colby, if he took the job. She didn't even know who else Brad had contacted about the job, but if Colby takes the one in another state, she had a feeling Tom would become her new manager.

She pushed those thoughts away when Colby entered the hotel room with donuts in hand. "Good morning love."

Rebecca smiled and watched as he sat them down on the night stand beside of her. She reached her arms out as she stood and wrapped them around his neck giving him a kiss. Colby smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist deepening the kiss, before giving her butt a gentle smack as he stepped away. "Thank you Lopez."

"You're welcome. I got all of your favorites so enjoy." He said smiling at her. Colby then went out on the balcony and sat down on the couch before getting on his phone.

Rebecca then grabbed some donuts before going out on the balcony with Colby. She sat down beside of him and started eating. "So...what did you have planned for today?"

Colby smiled and rubbed her hand. "Something amazing." He smirked and then kissed her forehead before heading back inside, leaving an excited Rebecca sitting on the couch.

That night the two dressed up in their best outfits and headed down to the fancy diner. Rebecca held onto Colby's hand tightly as they made their way down there, and once they got their food, the two were in heaven.

It was one of the best meals either of them had ever had, and neither one of them wanted to leave. "Thank you for the meal." Rebecca said as they walked down the street holding hands. They were now headed to the bar for some drinks. "Next time we're in Ireland, you're taking me there again."

Colby laughed. "I will, I promise. It was better than I thought it would be."

Rebecca gave him an "I told you so" look. "I told you, Ireland's food is amazing."

Colby shook his head smiling, and a few minutes later, the due was walking into the bar. There was music blasting everywhere, and the people were loud and drunk.

Rebecca and Colby looked around before going up to the front and getting their shots, and their long, long night of drinking had just begun.

"I think I'm gonna jump in the pool when we get into our room..." Rebecca said as her and Colby slowly walked up to their hotel room. They two had called an Uber around 11 because they were drunk and now it had taken them almost 30 minutes just to walk down their hallway. Rebecca slumped over sideways on a wall before pushing her self back up again.

Colby stopped and bent over laughing, making Rebecca stop and laugh along with him. "Why are we laughing?!"

Colby kept on laughing as he stood up and draped an arm around her, making them both stumble. "We have a shower ya know? And when we get up to our room, I'm jumping in bed."

Rebecca chuckled as they stumbled to their room. Rebecca grabbed her keycard and swiped it a few times, none of them working. Rebecca started laughed again, "I can't get our door open."

Colby grabbed the key card from her and swiped it two times, and the third time it finally opened. "I'm your superhero."

Rebecca chuckled and leaned up giving him a staggering hungry kiss. "Always have been, always will."

Colby then pulled her into the room shutting the door quickly taking her lips in his. He pushed her up against the wall, leaving a trail of kisses down her neck. "I don't want to wait anymore, love". Colby rasped out.

Rebecca gripped his hair as he kept pushing her dress up around her hips. "We've slept in the same bed for 3 days now, and every time I look at you I want to make you scream."

Rebecca grinned. "Really? I can't believe it's taken you this long to finally admit it."

Colby moved his lips back up to her jaw capturing her lips once again. He then picked her up wrapping her legs around him pressing her firmly against the wall. "The bed." Rebecca rasped out before kissing his lips once again.

Colby nodded and without breaking the kiss, carried her over there laying her down softly. He then slid his hand down her bare thigh and took her heels off before  kissing his way up her thigh.

Rebecca laid there breathless, trying not to let a moan escape her mouth as she felt Colby's tongue getting higher. "You are so freakin beautiful, Becks". He said rubbing a hand up and down her thigh. "So beautiful, and so sexy."

Rebecca smiled as Colby stepped back to take off his jacket and shirt, tossing it somewhere in the room. He then hovered over top of her, devouring her lips once again.

Rebecca's hands roamed his chest and back, hoping this would never stop. Without breaking the kiss Colby started moving Rebecca's dress strap down her arms slowly, and when the dress was finally off he left a trail of wet kisses on her stomach before reaching her face once again. "Are you sure you're ready for what's about to happen?" He whispered.

Rebecca smirked. "Are you?"