Chapter 30

After the wedding everyone went home either drunk or very tired. The after-party lasted for 4 more hours, and Rebecca and Colby had danced and drank all throughout the night. They went home though, safely, and crashed in their separate beds.

Bryan had left the wedding earlier than everyone else, especially when Rebecca slapped him after he tried to touch her again. They were at a table when he rubbed his hand up her thigh so she stood up and slapped him across the face. Thankfully, Colby just smirked and watched Rebecca walk away when he saw what she did.

Other than that, the wedding was amazing. Not only were Katie and Richie over the moon for one another, the whole family were having a good time. And Rebecca had never seen them all get along this well.

The next morning Katie and Richie headed off to their honey moon, which meant Colby and Rebecca were headed towards their vacation spot for the next four days. Colby was driving and Rebecca was looking out the window of the car, looking at all of their surroundings.

Now that they were officially a couple, all of Rebecca's worries was put to rest. They could hang out and not worry about putting on a show for everyone around them. They could finally kiss and touch each other, and it wouldn't make things, or them, feel awkward. They could officially love each other, forever.

Rebecca was still a little weary about them dating and working together, especially if Colby was going to become her boss, but she was hoping they could pull it off.

They arrived at the hotel almost an hour later. Rebecca jumped out of the car smiling, quickly walking to the back of the car to grab their bags. "I am so excited!"

Colby chuckled as he locked the car. "Really? I can't tell..."

Rebecca gave him an eye roll as they walked hand in hand inside the hotel. Rebecca set her bags down as she scrambled through her purse trying to find the reservations Katie gave to her. They walked up to the front desk and Rebecca handed their reservations to the lady. "Hi, we're the couple who booked suite 4."

The lady nodded and started typing in all the information on her computer. Colby stood there looking around before placing a hand on Rebecca's lower back. The lady smiled at the two, more at Colby than Rebecca, and handed them their key cards. "You two are all set! Feel free to come down here with any questions or concerns!"

Rebecca nodded and thanked her before the two went up to their hotel room. Colby was shaking his head as he watched Rebecca happily walk through the hallways. "We're going to have so much fun!"

Colby laughed as he caught up with her wrapping an arm around her. "Come on holly jolly."

Rebecca didn't know what to expect their room to look like, but when she walked in, her eyes immediately followed Colby's, who's eyes were glued to the one king sized bed in the room. The door slammed shut making both of them jump, then as they turned around they stared into one another's eyes.

Colby broke the silence first. "I can sleep on the couch if you want the bed."

Rebecca looked at the living room area before looking over to the bed again. "That's not fair to you. We can just share..."

Colby have her a small smile and nodded. Rebecca's heart sped up as she walked further into the room. Sharing a bed...with her boyfriend...the most handsome man she had ever met ...yeah, this ain't going to end well.

Rebecca set her stuff down on a nightstand before walking out on the balcony. She smiled as she looked over their surroundings, thinking of all the fun activities they could do together.

Colby came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, nuzzling his face into her neck. "This view is amazing."

Rebecca nodded. "Yeah. It's beautiful."

Colby then sighed and pulled her around to face him. "Are you ready for some fun?" Rebecca smiled before Colby captured their lips together. "Because I already have our first activity booked."

Rebecca grinned. "Really?! What are we doing?"

"Something neither of us have done before."Colby smirked as he said it. "We're going to go snorkeling."