36 : Tell the Truth

~[09/08/2022]

MIN YOONGI'S POV:

Even though I have a day off today, I feel like I shouldn't be here on a date and rather investigate Hoseok's case. I feel like I am doing something illegal. But never mind, I can see my queen parking her car from this beautiful clear glass window of this cafe. 

She is not wearing a dress like she did on our first date. She is back being the usual tomboy Hana, wearing parallel blue jeans with a loose t-shirt. No matter how she dresses up, she looks pretty. I don't know how, but she looks damn beautiful.

Aishhh! I shake my head to get back to my senses.

As she enters the cafe, her eyes start searching for me in this little crowded cafe. Honestly, I didn't want to take her somewhere with a lot of people but this was the cafe where we usually used to go on dates a lot. I need to get back our beautiful memories to make her realize what all we are missing in our life staying away from each other.

"Hana! Here!" I say with a little exclamation, trying not to get the attention of everyone, and wave at her.

"I hope I'm not late." She says and let me be honest, I can't control myself from looking at her. How the hell did I even think to break up with her a year ago? I can't believe myself.

I nod and reply with a smile, "You aren't. Chill."

"Right. I need to chill. I'm gonna order coffee for myself. What are you--"

"Your coffee is here!" the waitress places two cups of coffee that I ordered while she was parking her car. 

The coffee has a heart shape on both of our cups and I can see circles whirling around in Hana's head. She is not the type of girl who likes such cheesy things. But seeing her annoyed or angry makes me feel good. Not that I really like it but it's just, that she looks so adorable and cute.

Can I just squish her in a hug now?  I form fists with both my hands under the table to control myself. She just does something to me that I forget who I am.

"See! I already did it." I say with a proud grin on my face, hiding the fact that I am dying to hug her here.

She sips her coffee once before responding to me and I can see her hair slipping down her face from behind her ear. "Something you are good at."

"Hana! I'm good at everything." I say and I know, I'm being a little annoying to her here. "You just need to get close to me to know me better."

My eyes are on her and she takes another sip of coffee. The silence between us is making my comment a little dirty now. I initially didn't mean it that way but whatever. I like that annoyed but embarrassed face of her.

My cutie little pie!

But can she respond? Hello! You little rat!

She isn't even saying anything now. I feel like we are on a mute date. And I can't stop myself from being more naughty. I get the conversation from my side. 

"By the way, how did it go? The sex education." I say, leaning forward to see her expressions. I know, she's gonna blast or stay completely silent. "I mean, did... you... learn... something...?" I say, stretching each word to make her feel more uneasy.

But the reaction she is giving me right now doesn't satisfy me. What's wrong with her? Why is she laughing?

"Pretty good."

Good? She must be joking right? Haha.

"I'm glad I went there." She says again and I can't believe her.