13 : Bribe

~[07/07/2022]

"I hope I'm not too late, I'm sorry!"

Hana was annoyed. Because he was a freaking hour late and he hoped that he wasn't too late. Like what does he want to prove? That he is super busy being a detective? 

Ugh... He is an hour late... Anyways, let's get to the point Hana!

Hana just stared at Yoongi who was adjusting his uniform shirt properly. Sipping her coffee Hana kept Hoseok's camera on the table and asked Yoongi to pass it to his parents. Yoongi looked at Hana with a questionable face. He moved his hand through his hair and ruffled it.

That was probably the most attractive thing he could do in a uniformed attire. He looked so damn handsome. With his face a bit sweaty, which actually proves that it was hot outside, he responded to Hana.

"Why don't you give it yourself?"

That reminded Hana of her unpleasant experience with Hoseok's parents. She didn't want to experience it again and so she asked Yoongi for a favor.

"You know, I actually visited them already and became a nuisance. I don't want to bother them again, you get what I mean...?"

Yoongi ordered a cup of coffee for himself and chuckled at Hana's words. He knew Hana visited them when she almost broke her spinal cord and he also knew that she must be investigating the case by herself. No one can stop her when she is curious. After all, it wasn't just a usual case. It was about her close friend. He took the camera out of its cover to take a look at it.

"So, my Hana is on her non-official investigation, huh?"

"Not really. I'm just asking around."

"And I swear if you end up solving the case before me."

Putting the camera back into its cover, Yoongi takes his ordered coffee and enjoys it sip by sip. Hana also sips her coffee and thinks if she should provoke Yoongi. She already had a lot in her mind. She had the upcoming Dance competitions and Hoseok's mysterious case was no less on her mind.

"I heard a lot about you that... that you ask the same questions as me."

"Yeah yeah. Just accept it, Hana. We made a pretty good couple, whether as a man and woman or as the Co-detectives! It was just... we were immature and didn't know how to give each other time and freedom."

"I don't want to talk about it. Hoping not to see you soon. Bye!"

Hearing Yoongi talking about their past, Hana lost her patience. She gulped down her coffee in one go and stood up to leave. But do you think Yoongi would let her go this easily? Definitely no! 

Don't go like this... mumbled Yoongi in his head.

Yoongi held her hand and stopped her from rushing out of the cafe. He couldn't make any excuses to make her stay. The only words he could say were, "It's about Hoseok!"

Hana would never sit back on Yoongi's request. But this time she had to. It was about Hoseok and she was determined to find the culprit who took him away from this world. She turned around and looked at Yoongi. It didn't seem like he was lying. A couple of moments later, Hana sat back on her chair and ordered another cup of coffee.

"What is it? Tell me."

Yoongi was going to tell her whatever he had about Hoseok but her order for another cup of coffee made him worry about her. He was sure that if she was waiting for him for an hour then this couldn't be her 2nd cup.

"How many cups did you drink?"

"Does that have anything with Hoseok?"

"You can't drink too much caffeine, you'll get stomach ulcers again."