Constant Reminder

Start from the beginning

"No." I finally say.

"But apparently Daryl and the others did." I huff.

"What are you talking about?" She asks me.

"It doesn't matter anymore..." I say.

"Yes it does! Because her death wasn't your fault! That's not on you. You couldn't have done anything." She reassures me.

"Why you trying to make me feel better? I kidnapped you and am bringing you to your ultimate death!" I yell.

"Because we still have time."

"Time for what?" I ask.

"To turn around and go back to the prison, to do the right thing." She explains.

I stop the car and she looks at me confused. I get out my knife and cut the wires off her wrists.

"Go. Tell Daryl not to come after me. There's something I need to do." I explain.

"What do you mean? What do you need to do?" She asks me worried.

I look at her, "What I should've done when I first met that girl on the side of the road." I
say and drive off.

I get to a small store and start blasting my radio.

Keres' POV:
"Where's Philip?" I ask one of the guards.

"Um the Governor went out...why?" A guard asks but I just push past him without responding.

"Move." I say to one of the guards who has the name tag Tyreese on it.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that." He says politely.

"Well I'm gonna have to insist." I say as I throw him against the wall.

"Sasha, do-do what she says!" The guard yells in fear for his life.

The gates open, "See, now that wasn't so hard now was it?" I say as I walk through the gates.

I get about 20 feet away and hear a shots go off. I look down at my shirt and see a hole in my shirt near my heart. I turn around annoyed.

"Really? You just ruined a perfectly good shirt." I say and flick them off and walk away as if nothing happened.

A few more panicked shots ring off and a few more holes get added to my attire. Part of me really wants to go and rip them a new one but I know I don't have time for that.

"If you keep that up the walkers will start coming!" I yell without looking back.

I get into one of the cars finding the keys in the cup holder and drive off. Leaving the guards in complete shock.

What a bunch of complete idiots! I say to myself and drive off to where the Governor is.

I follow the sound of gunfire and hear a radio being blasted. The Governor's men are shooting at a bunch of walkers.

 The Governor's men are shooting at a bunch of walkers