Interlude

The Doctor became conscious and opened his eyes to find he was back in the TARDIS, in his bedroom that he now shared with Ivy. Speaking of Ivy, she sat as his side, stroking his hair looking at him, green eyes a mix of worry and amusement. He sat up, "You-what-um-huh?" he tried saying but then pointed at her stomach and held up two fingers. "Yes, I am pregnant with twins, you can scan me if you want, the first thing to form is the heartbeats," Ivy said. The next thing she knew, she heard the sound of the sonic screwdriver and then, "Whaaaaat?" in a very high pitched voice and then she was tackled by a very happy alien who just found out there were five heartbeats coming from her.

Eilam and Elysium stared at the screen, trying there hardest to not start laughing. "So you both also have two hearts, is that why it said five heartbeats?" Sirius asked, the twins nodding.

"Woohoo!" he was screaming through the TARDIS and even James couldn't help being angry any more. The Weasley Twins who had come along and Luna watched in amusement as the Doctor was very excited, until he saw Susan. He looked at her suspiciously, "Susan?" he asked. "Yep," she said popping the 'p'.

"I'm gonna have twins!" he shrieked.

"I know!" she shrieked back. Then a thought struck with the Doctor, he was planning something, he had been planning something. He had to talk to James though, and Padfoot. The others, including Ivy had watched as he was suddenly thinking about something. "Daddy?" Teddy asked, knocking him out of his thoughts. "Hi Teddy," he said to the young child peeking out from behind his mom's leg, "I have to go do something but I need Padfoot," he said, motioning to the dog on the other side of the child who looked surprised. The Doctor kissed Ivy on the side of the head before walking off with Padfoot following him. "You know what he's doing, don't you?" Ivy asked Luna.

"Well now I know what you're doing," Ivy comments. She had a really big smile on her face as she knew what was coming, if any of the six or Steve say something, she can't guarantee they will all still have teeth.

"Yeeees, and I am not telling you. Loki, I want to go exploring," she said the last bit to the man behind her and a new path opened up in the TARDIS for them. So the two went off and left a pouting Ivy with the Weasley Twins, Teddy, Susan, and Jack. "You, go back to bed, you're still out of it," Ivy told Susan as Jack was trying to pull her back into the room. "How do you know I'm still out if it, this could be my new personality," Susan sassed back.

"You don't want "alone time" with Jack?" Ivy countered. Jack was suddenly yanked by the blonde back into the room.

Two snorted and fist bumped her next self while the Doctors and the Potter twins looked disgusted along with a few others. The Marauders had also snorted along with a few from the Avengers.

"Guess it's just us three," Ivy said and felt a yank on the skirt she was wearing, "Four, sorry Teddy," she corrected.

"Aw," Teddy groaned hearing the 'aw', is River about to start this again?

The Doctor had arrived in an empty room that the TARDIS had put a portrait in, "James?" he called. He waited for the man to show up and while Padfoot hadn't actually said anything, he was looking at the Time Lord suspiciously. He had a feeling where this was going.

The bespectacled man appeared in the portrait, "What?" he asked.

"So I had this whole thing going, and I was planning something. I want to propose to Ivy, and I had been planning out how to do it. I just wanted both of your approvals as you were both her fathers," the Doctor rambled out.

The Wizarding World (And Others) Watch "The Doctor and the Deathly Witch"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara