During Rise of the Cybermen and Age of Steel

Ivy was sitting in the console room when she heard, 'It seems your boyfriend is switching dimensions unknowingly,' she heard, her expression becoming one of familiarity.

"Oh, it's this," Ten and Mickey said, while Rose grumbled, she wanted to know where Ivy had been.

'It also seems we have somebody named Ricky Smith who will be dying in the next twenty four hours,' he implied. Ivy went into the console room, and grabbed Mickey, briefly seeing the portraits, the main ones coming off the walls disappearing in a black smoke.

"Where are we going?" Remus asked.

"I can't cross dimensions, your portraits apparently can't either," Ivy said.

"Mickey," Ivy called, seeing as the Doctor and Rose were telling him stories about what they had been doing. Ivy also saw a text from Luna, "You will be landing here where Loki and I currently are, you might be surprised by two of the people here. You will get to meet Thor and Hela will be joining soon. FYI, you will land just before Halloween," it said.

"Wow, you really were planning that out," Pietro spoke up.

"Yeah," Mickey had said, coming up to her side.

"There's a time coming, very, very, soon that you are going to get an opportunity. There is a way to come back, but you have to trust someone, you will know exactly who that is, okay?" Ivy told him.

"Oh," Martha spoke up in realization, she really was told a lot about Mickey's adventures.

He nodded, "Got it," he said.

"Good, now give me a hug. I can't go with," Ivy gave Mickey a hug.

Right as the TARDIS started malfunctioning, Ivy and Teddy, along with the paintings and Padfoot disappeared. They heard the Doctor calling for them, but then Ivy landed in front of Loki, Luna, and Hela. "What just happened?" somebody said.

"Who the fuck are you?" were the first words out of Ivy's mouth.

"HA!" came from Sirius. Lily was giving Ivy a look from cursing in front of Teddy.

"He's heard worse from the Doctor," Ivy immediately said.

"She's so James' child," Dorea muttered, an amused Charlus sitting enxt to her.

"Language!"

"Well, we know who that is," Stephen drawled.

The Doctor sort of got over his shock about the TARDIS dying, and Ivy suddenly disappearing, along with Teddy, Padfoot, and the paintings, Mickey and the Doctor walked outside.

"London, England, Earth. Hold on," Mickey picked up a fallen newspaper, "First of February this year not exactly far flung, is it?"

"So this is London?" the Doctor asked, noticing a big difference.

"Yep."

"Your city?" the Doctor continued looking in one direction.

"That's the one."

"Just as we left it."

"And that includes the Zeppelins?"

"What the hell?" Mickey said in shock as he looked over, in the distance was Zeppelins. Rose had already walked off by this point.

"Welcome to an alternate universe," a man said. The three of us turned and saw a man with black hair and green eyes, passing as a sibling to Hela, Loki, and Ivy. He was short, but what I noticed was he had the same shade of eyes as Ivy and his shadow was moving.