The Empty Child

"Oh this is also when you're other form comes out," Two mentioned and Ivy had nodded again as she sat back with Nine after arguing with her parents that Nine wasn;t around long and wouldn't be fare to him if she kept sitting with them, no matter how much she wanted too.

"What's the emergency?" Rose asked as she came out when the TARDIS was flying like crazy to the point it was hard to walk. "Its mauve," was all the Doctor said, still sounding angry. He al;so seemed to be making sure Ivy was okay, as in he was getting progressively proctective over her.

"Mauve?" Rose questioned.

"The universally recognized color for danger," Loki said.

"What happened to red?"

"That's just humans. By everyone else's standards, red's camp. Oh, the misunderstandings. All those red alerts, all that dancing. It's got a very basic flight computer. I've hacked in, slaved the TARDIS. Where it goes, we go," the Doctor explained followed by a, "Idris isn't happy about it, she would've done it anyway for some reason that I think only her and Luna know," from Ivy.

"And that's safe, is it?" Rose questioned.

"Totally," the Doctor said followed by, as Ivy says, the perfect timing to counteract what he just said as heard a bang, "Okay, reasonably. Should have said reasonably there. No, no, no, no! It's jumping time tracks, getting away from us," he followed up.

"What exactly is this thing?" Rose asked.

"No idea," he said.

"Then why are we chasing it?" Rose countered.

"It's mauve and dangerous, and about thirty seconds from the center of London," was all he said.

"Nah, I just think you're an adrenaline junkie," I heard from James who entered the room's portrait frame.

James snorted, agreeing with himself, others were looking like they agreed.

"Perfect for Ivy," Pansy commented.

"It's hereditary," O mentioned with a teasing look.

When they landed, they all got out seeing they were in an alleyway, "Do you know how long you can knock around space without happening to bump into Earth?"

"Five days? Or is that just when we're out of milk?"

"We go through milk soooooo quickly," Thirteen complained.

"Of all the species in all the Universe and it has to come out of a cow," he wrapped an arm around a tensed Ivy which got us a bit on edge but the Doctor and Susan seemed to know why, Luna did too as she looked around, uncomfortable as she was leaning into Loki's side. "Must have come down somewhere quite close. Within a mile, anyway. And it can't have been more than a few weeks ago. Maybe a month," the Doctor explained. Ivy had put Teddy on Padfoot and had them go back to the TARDIS and stay there.

"Be glad you didn't go out, it was creepy," Jack told Teddy.

"A month? We were right behind it," Rose questioned.

"It was jumping time tracks all over the place. We're bound to be a little bit out. Do you want to drive?"

"Yeah. How much is a little?"

"A bit."

"How much is a bit?"

"Ish."