Dalek

"There is a room for people to deal with their anger," Idris' voice sounded out. Nine had tightened his grip on Ivy knowing what this was going to be, while Loki had a grip on Luna. The Susans were spread out with the rest of the Doctor's. Two was with Ten and Eleven while Three was with Twelve and Thirteen.

"Would we ever be able to go to Asgard?" Rose asked.

"Not while the Doctor has that body," Loki responded. The Doctor looked a little offended before Loki said, "He looks like Malekith if he were more humanoid."

"OH MY GOD HE DOES!" Ivy said in shock. Idris pulled up a picture for the confused Rose, "This is Malekith, the leader of the Dark Elves," Ivy showed her. Her eyes widened, "Wow you really do," she said.

The three Asgardians and Nebula were nodding in agreement while other couldn't help but keep looking back and forth between the screen and Nine.

"Who knows, maybe he'll be somebody bad from my world next," Ivy whispered to Loki who shrugged.

"Damn, you really predicted that," Sirius commented while Ten pouted.

"Wait, what do you mean, 'While the Doctor has that body'?" Rose questioned.

"This is the explanation of regeneration," Ivy said.

The Doctor sucked in a breath, "Well Time Lords have this thing, where when they are dying, they get consumed in regeneration energy and gain a brand new different body, everything can change, eyes, hair, personality, sense of style—"

"You gotta see what the 6th Doctor looked like, that was a train wreck," Ivy interrupted.

"Anything," the Doctor continued.

"Sometimes it's the gender," Ivy spoke up again.

"Yes sometimes it's the gender, so if I were to regenerate, I could become a woman, or a two headed creature, its happened to people before. We've landed," he said a bit annoyed from being interrupted.

Everybody looked at Thirteen at the mention of gender and she just gave them a full toothed smile.

'Somebody is familiar to you here, and one is here for the Doctor,' Death said. Ivy looked at the Doctor and knew something was bugging him. "What's wrong?" she asked him.

"I feel the presence of a Time Lord, and it feels like a familial bond, like my granddaughter," he said quietly to Ivy and Loki.

"I thought Susan was your daughter, not granddaughter," someone commented. Others just couldn't believe that the Doctor had a granddaughter, at least Twelve looked like he could have one. "Biologically we're their granddaughter," Two started.

"But we saw them, along with Ivy, as our parent not grandparent so we're the adoptive oldest child," Three stated with a nod.

They walked out and saw display cases; they looked around suspiciously, "So what is it? What's wrong?" Rose asked.

"Don't know. Some kind of signal drawing the TARDIS off course," the Doctor said.

"Where are we?"

"Earth. Utah, North America. About a half a mile underground."

"And when are we?"

"2012," Ivy spoke up, looking suspiciously at what looked to be a wand, a very familiar wand. "I can sense the magic off of that," Loki said.