Prologue-- How They Met

Ivy was walking around at night with Padfoot by her side when she saw a disfigured shadow, similar to her own appears.

"Wait, where's your shadow?" Dorea asked. Ivy didn't say anything, but made a certain ring a bit more visible and her father and grandfather had noticed it. All the companions knew and looked a bit scared, it creeped them out a little bit seeing the shadow, except Donna, Martha, Mickey, Clara, and Bill. Once they got over it, they thought it was cool.

'Mistress' was hissed out as a more feminine but gravelly voice.

Charlus and James' heads snapped to their daughter/granddaughter in shock. Nobody else had noticed that. Lily was been staring at the screen while Sirius was staring at his animal form on the screen and the one sitting next to his goddaughter and Nine. Remus definitely would have noticed there heart rate speeding up, but he was too busy being shocked that an adult version of both of his cubs were in front of him.

Ivy looked at the shadow and it pointed to a man sititng a bench nearby. There was a gold date over his shoulder.

"You knew all that time?!" came from all the Doctor's.

"It was dim; it was soon but not that soon. It disappeared for a bit before it started getting brighter, I see that each you regenerate, it gives me an idea on how long each incarnation lasts," Ivy said.

"What is that date?" Lily asked, now noticing how surprised her husband and father in law looked.

"The day he would regenerate, and become him," Ivy said, pointing to the Barty doppelganger behind her and the Malekith doppelganger.

"What makes you regenerate?" Tonks asked.

"Dying," all the Time Lords, the companions that have experienced it themselves, and the Asgardians said. "When a Time Lord is dying, they have a certain amount of regenerations, they change form, sometimes gender, Blondie being Exhibit A," Ten explained. Thirteen promptly threw her shoe at him. "We're just a bit different, we can have up to thirteen regenerations, but I'm technically number fifteen," Thirteen explained. Nine looked surprised, just for a second, then realizing that he's number ten and not the actual Nine.

'He's a Time Lord, the last one,' the shadow added as Ivy's eyes widen.

"You're a Time Lady," all the Doctor's, Ivy, and Jack said to the Susan's who were about to make an argument. "So is Thirteen," the third Susan said.

"Anyway, I had known by looking at that, he had just regenerated, and it told me this would be a shorter regeneration," Ivy said, giving Rose a glare.

Ivy walked up to the Man on the bench, "Hello," she spoke, startling the man.

"Why does he look so sad? And startled?" River asked Eleven.

"That's the one after the War," was all he said, he knew River understood.

"Wait, so why are you there randomly, and what year is it?" Tony asked.

"They have met Idris," Ivy told Nine.

"The TARDIS had stopped there for some reason. I didn't know why at first, but it was about 1998," Nine had said.

The Doctor stared at her stunned, "Are you okay?" she asked with a slight smirk. The Doctor noticeably blushed.

Ivy was currently smirking while Nine hid his head in her shoulder, "You were sooooooo Blushing," Two said.

"Just thinking," the Doctor said.