The Impossible Planet/Satan Pit

Ivy and the Doctor had Loki and Luna with them this time, they were simply just bored so they came along.

"Wish we didn't," Loki mumbled. Thor and Hela looked concerned hearing the comment and seeing Luna agreeing.

They landed in a tight closed in spot, "I don't know what's wrong though. She's sort of queasy. Indigestion, like she didn't want to land," the Doctor said. Ivy had stayed in her natural form, something told her to be in that form, and she could tell from the heat that this would not work out well for Loki.

"Oh, if you think there's going to be trouble, we could always get back inside and go somewhere else," Rose said. They all share a look before they laughed. "I think we've landed inside a cupboard. Here we go," the Doctor said and they got out of the small room.

"Open door 15."

"Some sort of base. Moon base, sea base, space base. They build these things out of kits," the Doctor observed.

"Close door 15."

"Glad we're indoors. Sounds like a storm out there," Rose noticed.

"Open door 16."

"Human design. You've got a thing about kits. This place was put together like a flat pack wardrobe, only bigger. And easier."

"Open door 17."

"Oh, it's a sanctuary base," the Doctor realized.

"Close door 17."

"Deep Space exploration. We've gone way out. And listen to that, underneath. Someone's drilling," Yeah Doctor, it's not quite drilling, Ivy was looking at the same 'Welcome to Hell' sign along with alien script that Ivy could translate and was not feeling great about it.

"Why does it look all wiggly? It wasn't when I looked at it?" Rose asked.

"It's probably because I could translate it, and so could Loki at the time. You and I both know what that translates to shouldn't be said," Ivy told her.

"Well if the TARDIS won't translate and neither can you, what about Loki and Ivy?" Rose had asked.

"Don't think it good," Teddy spoke up. The two looked behind them and noticed the looks on our faces, "I agree," Luna said.

"It's not," Loki and Ivy said. They heard the computer keep announcing what doors were opening and then they saw Oods.

"Oh! Right. Hello. Sorry. We were just saying, er, nice base," the Doctor covered.

"We must feed," the Oods said.

"You've got to what?" the Doctor asked in surprise.

"We must feed," they repeated.

"Yeah. I think they mean us," Rose assumed. The Ood started entering the room, the Doctor immediately had Ivy and Teddy behind him, while Loki grabbed Luna. Rose, the only human, get's left out in the open.

Rose looked offended as she remembered that, Jackie on the other hand wasn;t happy but she understood, the two were protecting there significant others (in Ten's case, also a child) and Rose was just the odd person out.

The Ood kept coming closer, they pulled out weapons, Ivy knew something was interfering with the minds of the Oods as they kept repeating 'We must feed,' until they stopped.