Boom Town

The new episode was starting as Ivy got settled, her actual natural form of white hair and green eyes on display.

"The TARDIS needs to recharge," the Doctor had said.

'There is a Slitheen still alive where Rose is from,' Death said.

"Why don't we let Rose visit Jackie?" Ivy suggested. Rose liked the idea so the Doctor landed and made sure it was the right time. When they landed, there was a knock on the door, Jack went to open it and said, "Who the hell are you?"

"Oh no," Mickey mumbled, his head was leaning onto Martha's shoulder.

"What do you mean, who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?" the Doctor and Ivy rolled their eyes hearing Mickey. Teddy whined and nuzzled himself farther into Ivy.

Teddy was covering River's mouth, sensing the "AWE" that was coming. He couldn't stop his mama or mom though, they didn't quite say it but there expression did.

Padfoot let out a growl as the Doctor and Ivy frowned at Teddy.

"Because they knew I didn't like you at first, they just kept quiet cause of Rose," Teddy explained. Rose wanted to sink farther down, she was going to find out quite a bit and reflect on her own actions more, wasn't she?

From the looks on Loki, Luna, and Susan, they didn't care for him much either based off his first impression."Captain Jack Harkness. Whatever your selling, we're not buying," Jack sassed, he knew who it was, he already didn't like him. "Get out of my way!" Mickey barged his way through.

"Ow!" Mickey exclaimed. "I couldn't do it then, so I'm doing it now," Jackie scolded.

"Who the hell are all these people?" he says as Jack says, "Don't tell me. This must be Mickey," like he doesn't really care.

"People who could gravely injure you or kill you within a second," the Doctor replied bluntly from the ladder he was on. Mickey's eyes widened, "You're all things?!"

"What did I ssssssssay?!" Ivy hissed out. Mickey looked at her surprised and scared. "I told you that itsssss asssss bad as calling ssssomebody a freak, sssssomebody about all of usssss have experiencccccce with, and now you just called my sssson one. You better be lucky you would be misssssssed or elsssssse you be thrown into a black hole right now," Ivy said quietly to him, although everyone in the room heard it.

"And there was my parseltongue threat," Mickey said. Martha patted his arm in sympathy, she didn't get one of those directed towards her, but she's seen it.

"Rose! Ricky's here!" The Doctor called.

"It's Mickey!"

The Doctor got down and pulled Mickey to him, "That brunette over there," he motioned to Susan, "Is my granddaughter that I discovered is alive, you just called her and an almost two year boy a 'thing' so until you change your attitude, you are now Ricky. Doesn't it feel good Ricky? Does it annoy you? That's almost how everyone here feels being called a thing," he told him.

The Marauders looked they approved, so did many parents in the room, except Molly of course, she just rolled her eyes.

Rose came in, "Don't listen to him, he's winding you up," she told him although she really had no idea what he had said.

Rose slouched again from seeing her own self on the screen making assumptions that were wrong.

"You look fantastic," Mickey replied with a half smile, he was thinking about what he was just told and looked around a bit scared. They hugged and Jack walked over to where Susan and Ivy were sitting, "Aw, sweet, look at these two. How come I never get any of that?"