The Unquiet Death + The Aftermath

'Good luck, my Ninth Thief,' Idris spoke. Ivy moved to sit next to her father while his older selves looked at him in sympathy before also moving back, moving their companions with them. Mickey and Martha looked confused when Rose even motioned them back. Nine slouched down in his seat while everyone else wondered what was going on.

"Hold that one down!" the Doctor ordered Rose, as the three of them hung on to the console as the TARDIS shook. "I'm holding this one down!" Rose responded.

"Is it always that crazy?" Remus asked.

"He leaves the brakes on because he likes the sound," River commented while all the Doctors and even the Susans said in sync, "There is nothing wrong with it!"

"Well, hold them both down," came from the Doctor. 'Death go hold it down,' Ivy told her shadow that separated and solidified away from her and held down the lever as Rose said, "It's not going to work."

"Oi! I promised you a time machine and that's what you're getting. Now, you've seen the future, let's have a look at the past. 1860. How does 1860 sound?" the Doctor rambled.

"What happened in 1860?"

"Well how about you stop talking so you can find out?" Lily said.

"Well how about we stop talking so we can find out!" Ivy yelled.

Lily smiled, she was currently linking arms with her daughter who was also elnaing against her father. Lily was assuming that Nine would do something that would make James show his true temper.

"Here we go!"

They all fell to the floor as it was a rough landing, "Blimey!"

"You're telling me. Are you both all right?" the Doctor asked.

"Yeah. I think so. Nothing broken. Did we make it? Where are we?" Rose questioned.

"I did it. Give the man a medal. Earth, Naples, December 24, 1860," the Doctor excitedly said. 'He got the date wrong,' Death said. 'I know', I replied.

"How do you already know that?" Narcissa asked.

Ivy thought for a second, "Spoilers," she said making River beam and Eleven and Twelve groan, "You see what you do?" Twelve said to River.

"Okay Eyebrows, how do you know I started it, Ivy would have started it from a different time, but you will never know," River sassed.

"But, its like, think about it, though. Christmas. 1860. Happens once, just once and it's gone, it's finished, it'll never happen again. Except for you two. You can go back and see days that are dead and gone a hundred thousand sunsets ago. No wonder you never stay still," Rose thought out.

"Not a bad life," The Doctor said, smiling at Ivy.

"Better with three, technically four," Rose said while looking at Padfoot who's tail was shaking happily as he was included. "Sometimes five," Ivy said referring to Teddy and Rose nodded, "Sometime's five," she agreed. Rose walked to the door, "Hey, where do you think you're going?" the Doctor called.

"1860"

"Go out there dresses like that, you'll start a riot, Barbarella. There's a wardrobe through there. First left, second right, third on the left, go straight ahead, under the stairs, past the bins, fifth door on your left. Hurry up!" the Doctor listed off.