Aftermath of 42

"This is the aftermath of what you just witnessed," Idris announced to the tense crowd.

Ivy flew the TARDIS to the place the survivors were telling her, "Is he going to be okay?" Abi asked, looking at the still unconscious Doctor. Her and the others were still looking amazed by the ship they were in but they were concerned about the alien that got the point of view of the Sun and the woman who prevented two of them from dying. Ivy seemed to be struggling just to keep her eyes open, the TARDIS itself taking part of the control, while Death and Wolfie both helped with controlling their shared body, sensing Ivy was going to lose consciousness.

Death took over for a brief second, Wolfie was stressed because their mate was unconscious, while Death was too, she was also more stable to talk to the humans. The humans were startled by one of the woman's vivid green eyes turning pitch black, even though they had seen her hair change colors, "Yes, he will be okay," she said, voice doubling. The woman looked at Martha who was preventing the Doctor from banging his head on the railing, "When our eyes look like this the corresponding eye colors are sharing this body," she said still with both voices. Her one green eye turned gold, as Martha heard a small growl, "She's preventing him from hitting his head," a calmer version of Ivy's voice came forward.

"I know! I don't like it," the same voice snarled back.

"I apologize, if we let go of control we will fall unconscious, we are both stressed because Mistress is unconscious," the smoother voice Martha now knew was Death spoke. Death was one to still call Ivy 'Mistress' even though they merged and are practically different personalities.

"It was so odd hearing you three argue out loud for the first time," Martha said and gave Ivy a smile showing she meant no harm by the statement. Ten and Ivy slightly untangle form each other, both watching the screen again. Those who had ear plugs in, took them out. Nine and Warrior haven't even bothered looking back, still watching the screen in horror as to what happened to Sandshoes. They wondered how the Other dealt with it. Both of the youngest Doctors jumped slightly hearing a worried grunt in their heads. Apparently the Other had seen what would happen to Ten too.

"Apologies for growling," a gruff voice spoke and Martha saw Wolfie came forward.

"Your mate was unconscious and I was touching him. You didn't attack me so I'm not offended or angry," Martha answered.

The humans, except Martha, were dropped off. "Martha," came the smoother voice. The TARDIS was piloting itself, "Yeah?" she asked cautiously. Ivy's head motioned her over. "Catch us," came the more aggressive voice and the body slumped as Martha lurched forward to catch her. Martha was panicking a little looking between the two as the TARDIS gave out a calming noise. She felt the ship land and saw the doors opened by themselves. A woman with platinum blonde hair that she remembered to be Luna opened the door farther. "They are both unconscious," she said behind her as some other people walked in. a black haired woman rushed in, "Oh, Mistress," she said sadly over Ivy's unconscious form. "She'll get better soon dear," an older woman said, "We need to get the Doctor stable, bring him to Eir, she's waiting," she ordered. The dark haired woman looked up, "You must be Martha, I'm Hela, the Norse Goddess of Death," she introduced herself. "And I am Frigga, the AllMother and Queen of Asgard," the older woman said, making Martha's eyes widen as she rushed to get up. She had heard about the Asgardians from when she met Loki. "There's no need, you are exhausted too," Frigga said.

"And scared shitless at that moment. First time meeting Hela and a Queen while holding Hela's unconscious Mistress," Martha added.

A gold light made an appearance in the room, "I mean no offense, but would please hurry up and get my thief and my dear death off to be healed," said the glowing woman that appeared with the crazy hair and dress. "Yes Idris, I apologize, you need to recover too," Luna spoke up, standing up from where she had been by her sister's side.